What were some of the dumbass fads people did when you were in HS?

Superstar
Daps
Went to a mostly white HS, 2004-2008.

99% of the student body wore:

1) Chuck Taylors
2) Vans slip-ons
3) Fat-tongue skate shoes (:snoop:)

Lots of other shyt too. Studded belts. Velour sweat-suits. Trucker hats. Crocs. Uggs. Ballet flats on girls. Aviator sunglasses. Skinny jeans.

Also, I feel like that was the era that HS girls first started wearing thongs. You never saw that shyt in 90s movies.

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
1999-2002

JNCO-jeans-2.jpg

Essentially this, only add Johnny Blaze, FUBU, Pelle Pelle, Ruff Ryders, and Ecko brands

humble forever

All Star
Daps
2004-2008, wore dikkies every day and a normal tee. idk at my school it was a lot of polos and various pants. pretty homogenous. legging didn't hit till I was in college

i remember this one girl chelsea that used to always have her thong stickin out when she was sitting down. She was a soccer player :ahh:

I really miss highschool, it was the most relaxed schooling time of my life. cept for math fukk math

then i got to college and did tons of math and am still doing math :mjcry:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I rocked lots of tommy hill, guess jeans, polo, fangs, gold chains, avirex jackets, pelle pelle jackets...wallabees, air jordans weeks before release, reversable jerseys lol.

Clothes were oversized and jeans were baggy smh.

Good high school run...so beautiful to have bytches on your dikk cause u dressed fly. They didnt know u shared those clothes with your brother lol

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
thread is taking me back...it's only been 2 years:scust:
I remember everyone being pressed on logos,especially that big ass Ralph Lauren horse:mjlol:
Nikkas would hold impromptu inspections like they the fashion police or something and clown you if yours were dirty ripped up or fake
better be color coordinated too:ufdup:

Nikkas walking around in they girls socks...not sure what that was about. Used to sinch up they're pant legs and tuck em up under them too:mindblown:

Mocassins,wearing your snap back clipped onto a belt at all times...

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
There was a brief period where people were carrying around LV pouches attached to their belt. I also remember thinking jerking was the coolest shyt ever and in LA you would have kids going up to other schools to 'battle' their 'jerkin' crews.'

Not gonna front though, every once in a while I'll still listen to one of those old jerkin' songs.