What we doing as a backup in case TSC/TheColi goes down for good?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
just seen the homie Hex said this in the other thread :mjcry:

Literally the only person that can update or modify the site in any way, is Brook.

So this isn't a staff issue, it's an owner issue. Dude abandoned The Coli, it is what it is. I told cats a long time ago to find another site, unless Brook comes back this one is on a slow downward spiral.

Fred.

so what we doing if TSC suddenly goes offline? cause if that happens my ass gon go from #allwatchgang back to #nowatchgang :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
just seen the homie Hex said this in the other thread :mjcry:

so what we doing if TSC suddenly goes offline? cause if that happens my ass gon go from #allwatchgang back to #nowatchgang :francis:
@Rollie Forbes has a room reserved for the TSC Brethren at Dr. Umar's School. :mjgrin:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It’s crazy that the site is left in the condition it is and there hasn’t been a mass exodus. What happened on sohh that made everyone leave like they did?

We can’t embed x posts without changing the URL to Twitter for a year and haven’t been able to easily change avatars in like two years :dead:

Also I know it’ll bring trolls but hell there are trolls here now, never seen a forum with closed registration.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes has a room reserved for the TSC Brethren at Dr. Umar's School. :mjgrin:
a man in a tuxedo drinking a glass of wine

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It’s crazy that the site is left in the condition it is and there hasn’t been a mass exodus. What happened on sohh that made everyone leave like they did?

7:30 Femme (RIP) was always responding to people's complaints on some "if y'all don't like it you can leave :jawalrus:" type shyt

that's when Cook partnered with Brook cause he already had a forum available he wasn't using which ended up being TheColi, i think the last straw was the server going down during the Heat/Mavs playoff game

then a ton of well known posters like @Orbital-Fetus and @Ugo Ogugwa made the jump and the rest was history :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pretty fukked up Brook just abandoned this site. He coulda sold it for something.

Anyways, I’ll just hit up Wreddit for wrasslin news. I don’t know if I’ll post. I’ve posted there a few times and those few times exposed the world of dumbass fans.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I seen nikkas ride with the IC til the wheels fell off literally. As long as its postable MFs aint going nowhere.

And the IC only had like 30 people it seemed towards the end. Still enough people here for great discussions to be had.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
7:30 Femme (RIP) was always responding to people's complaints on some "if y'all don't like it you can leave :jawalrus:" type shyt

that's when Cook partnered with Brook cause he already had a forum available he wasn't using which ended up being TheColi, i think the last straw was the server going down during the Heat/Mavs playoff game

then a ton of well known posters like @Orbital-Fetus and @Ugo Ogugwa made the jump and the rest was history :wow:
People left ProjectCovo for here because of the shyt servers. I remember Mania shut PC down and it might have been the last straw. Less than a month later this forum opened.

I don’t know how sohh turned into PC.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Nah I see yall on Reddit. But on the real, like I said numerous times if the Coli dies, I'm done. Its bad enough I have a Discord with a bunch of subs but not a single shyt dedicated to each of them, forums just hit different. Its just something about engagement with various opinions outside the usual circle jerks that most Discords tend to have.

:manny: If the Coli dies, its just a sign of the times and us getting older and moving on. Nothing stays the same sadly....

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I seen nikkas ride with the IC til the wheels fell off literally. As long as its postable MFs aint going nowhere.

And the IC only had like 30 people it seemed towards the end. Still enough people here for great discussions to be had.

Yeah I remember after the towers got kicked by blah blah chan, the feeling wasn't the same but heads held it down. Me on the other hand :francis: , my spirit was in the rubble of 2008.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you think this board has "tribalism" and dumb shyt talking points... I can just imagine what Reddit is looking like :mjlol:

I'm not so much concerned about losing the ability to discuss wrestling as I am losing the ability to discuss sports with the same people I have always talked sports with on here

Plus, there's nothing like another 2Pac vs. Biggie thread in 2024 going 10 pages...