What was your very first home video game console/system??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
we had an NES but I don't remember us getting it, the first console I really remember getting is the SNES. My pops got some deluxe package that came with like 8 different games.. I was straight :gladbron: status on Christmas

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My family had the atari, but I came up in the NES hayday.

First system I bought with my own saved money was the Ps1. That long summer cuttin yards and collecting cans like a homeless dude all paid off when that orange diamond came together :lawd:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My family had the atari, but I came up in the NES hayday.

First system I bought with my own saved money was the Ps1. That long summer cuttin yards and collecting cans like a homeless dude all paid off when that orange diamond came together :lawd:

Bought a PS2 with my allowance and the pay from occasional odd jobs. :why: That slow saving and fighting the temptation not to use the money was no fun but I made it...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
NES
duckhunt and Mario brothers was the first game.
still to this day best day 1 combo for a console. we even had the gun controller for duck hunt.
duck-hunt.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Regular nintendo :flabbynsick:

My friend had atari with wolfenstein :flabbynsick:

I feel old as shyt :flabbynsick:

Then super nintendo came out :blessed:

Ken Griffrey Home Run :blessed:

mario kart :blessed:

Donkey Kong :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
NES. Came with Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt.

Those were the days. :wow:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baaahhaaaaa! I'm an old head....My 1st system was called The T.V. Game! Literally that's what it said on the box. Me and my sister thought it was some futuristic shyt lol. You can play games....on the TV?? I don't even remember if it had cartridges but there were about 3 games on it. The tennis game which consisted of a dot and 2 sticks hitting the dot back and forth is the only one I remember. 1st real game system was Atari 5200.