What was your very first home video game console/system??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first system was the colecovision..

colecovision-psp.jpg

Pops brought it home and i played 2 games Q Bert and this penguin game..

antarctic_adventure.gif

Then the nes hit and it was a wrap.

[I[/I] It was mine too, came with Donkey Kong, I also had Q Bert , Donkey Kong jr, Squish Em Sam Zaxxon and many others for it

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
NES (orginal). I remember it came with the game 3pak (duck hunt, super mario and that track running game). Family gatherings were so competitive back then amongst us youngsters
Pops copped that for us when I was about 7, too bad videogames were banned in my house shortly thereafter

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo 64. Before that I had to experience the previous consoles at a relative or friends house. Who'd all be like :umad: Since my mother was too strict to buy them shyts. :dry:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
OG Nintendo w/ Mario and Pacman. I think it came with a gun for the duck shooting game. I was only like 4 when I was playing it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pops copped that for us when I was about 7, too bad videogames were banned in my house shortly thereafter
What for?
NES

W0mL85E.jpg

^ The swag level of Nintendo to release this game in the gold cartridge....:wow:

I *think* I still have this somewhere around here.
No bullshyt, just looking at the picture of that cartridge affects me emotionally :hula: spiritually
It was so amazing at the time, and til this day I still get some kind of feeling I can't explain looking at it :wow:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What for?

No bullshyt, just looking at the picture of that cartridge affects me emotionally :hula: spiritually
It was so amazing at the time, and til this day I still get some kind of feeling I can't explain looking at it :wow:

One of the all time great games....:salute: