What was your Senior Year in High School like?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Didnt hardly go..just hung out at the arcade and movie theater almost everyday..sometimes I did go just for a few periods or more..and tagged up the school everyday..someone snitched and I almost got expelled..bytch ass fukk boi..

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yeah, I was heavy on the bud back in those days too. I did some serious smoking between the ages of 16 and 19. I quit completely when I was about 21. I have barely smoked since then. In the last 8 years or so I've only smoked a few times.

When I started college I actually quit smoking for the first semester and a half. shyt was so wild my senior year in high school that my peoples thought I was gonna end up gatewaying to coke or heroin. I remember one chick wanting to check my drivers license, because she thought my eye color was gonna say red :pachaha:. At the end of the day everybody had their cliques and I became the defacto leader of the stoners. I don't miss it tho sadly. Whenever I meet up and reminisce it always ends up being a story of cutting class, who fought who, or being on the train getting weed. Never about school itself :manny:

Sophomore year though. :noah: That was my GOAT year in high school. Last year in Florida just straight no fukks given. I loved it. A shame it ended so quickly. :lawd:

Amen. That was my greatest year too. My entire clique was there, we used to have dope off campus cut parties and I had a part time job making mad bread. I remember a people would be like "do you ever wear the same shyt twice?". I just felt so strong socially and emotionally that year.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
shyt was boring as fukk. I fukk up back in the tenth so I had to take make up classes so could graduate. fukk Prince Georges County public schools. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was aighht. Didn't live up to my potential. But o well. Smashed the hottest girls in my school. The ones that got voted in yearbook. Blond girls cuz my school was mad white. Got in a few fights. Sexed in school. Got high. Damn yom no wonder my principal never liked me. That and I told her of never date a prude like her. Lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was alright. I only had 6 periods with the last period being lunch so I left everyday at noon. I actually became funny that year because I was forced to. I had this one class where this notorious boy that was always clowning in it. He would hike on damn near anyone and me especially since i used to get mad :laugh:. I ended up emulating his style and just found my sense of humor and since then was funny as hell.

Girls wise :snoop: I regret it. I was such a cornball back in HS I had low self esteem and was self conscious. Being overweight at the time, with glasses could be the blame :yeshrug: I had a few big crushes on some chicks and one of them had a BF and the other one friendzoned me back then.

I never got into any fights as I was always cool with everybody so nobody really fukked with me. I got my first job near the end of the school year so that coupled with me leaving school early marked the start of me feeling like I was growing up. I still see a few heads I went to school with from time to time and some still look the same, some look :flabbynsick: :yeshrug:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ODB - Got your money was my personal theme song; Sisqo - Thong Song was damn near was theme song for everyone that year...best part was my parents finally loosened the reins for the first in my life from being strict..was able to get a job to pay for my senior year activities...lost all my baby fat...got the best GPAs of my life...by the last making period i already got my full scholarship off to college and accepted it...during final exams i was walking around like i owned the school or something..good times