What was your Senior Year in High School like?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Miserable:

My senior yr. started off ominously.The first week of school, we threw a bday party for my mans at a telly, with a girl throwing her bday party right next door. It was supposed to crack off something major, and in turned into a complete disaster.

lowlights of the year:

Acne joints went bucwild on my face. bytches playin connect the dots all over my sht

Football coach died outta nowwhere. Tore me up

My best friend got jumped by a gang and left town asap, cause they had a price on his head.

Was about to get mines on a cute freshman getting gangbanged when her moms showed up to the spot outta nowwhere, like some corny ass sitcom.

Tore my rotator cuff wrestling

Didint go to the prom

...Im sure there's a million more bullsht mishaps. As soon as I got my diploma, I moved to Atlanta to get the bad taste out my mouth. You want a tip? Dont fck up, and get ya ass in college. One minute of any random minute I had in college was a billion times better than practically anything that happened in high school.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it was allright mainly because i had one course and co op

so i would go to school for 8 and be done at 9, then go back home 9-12. Then from 1-5 i would work in this jewish lady house entering insurance quotes.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Literally just graduated 2 months ago soooo....it was intense as fukk but so easy if that makes sense. I took ap calc and ap bio the 2 hardest classes at my school but i got out at 1 everyday so yea... my parents didn't care about attendance so l left earlier at least twice a week.. MSG/CC (basically Top cadet/highest ranked) Cadet in my AFJROTC program so i told everyone what to do... very fun because i lovef everyone but such a headache due to the racist a$$holes who thought they know better than me. Got accepted into college in like.. september so the whole year was a joke from that poin t on to me since studying is like a 6th sense to me. Worked at zaxby's for a little it was okay but it sucked. Dropped a best friend due to fakery. tutored 3 girls at the elementary school which was super fun... fukked around with this sexy ass mexican dude the whole year... hmm maybe i should hit him up again... lost like 20 lbs during rotc summer camp.. fast forward to now... i haven't done shyt all summer but jog twice a week and watch movies and chill with my mexican.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was like the Black Zach Morris. Had a car and everyone knew me, was able to shag almost any bish because I hooped.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not exciting...I should have taken the chance and graduated early...I had only 4 classes I would leave at noon during lunch after tutoring at the one of the local middle schools, and take a class at the community college to get a start on my college credits....the house parties during the weekends were fun, but other than that not so much.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a couple classes every day.... had enough credits. selling pills to white kids. Finally getting a consistent p*ssy flow.. applying for college. living with random nikkas cuz i was kicked out.
learned the difference between hanging with thugs and being a thug... :dry: - found out I wasn't a 'real' thug the hard way, n body scars to show; . school sports, playing saxophone at gigs n shyt without my nikkas or anyone knowing til this day.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
prepping for college (one of a select few), so it got rather quiet...:patrice:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was basically a free yr to do whatever...teachers didnt teach us shyt lol the last yr

i already had all my graduation requirements fulfilled ....so i just chilled and made sure i passed all my classes

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Best part: pushing all the younger kids around. No fights or anything but I made sure I wasn't waiting very long in the cafeteria line; that kinda thing.

Worst part: there were none. It was great.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Best parts? Worst parts? Any tips :patrice:

Best parts for me was cheerleading & pouring our hearts onto the mats during our national competitions.. & winning ofcourse.

Worst parts... I can't think of any. Never got into any fights, was popular, & was really friends with everybody.

Tips... Take your grades & applying to college seriously. If I regret anything then it's the fact that I didn't put as much effort as I could have. If I could go back I would've aimed to become valedictorian instead putting all of my focus on learning how to do a round-off back-handspring layout :snoop:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Best part: knowing I was about to be out that bytch

Worst part: dealing with idiots that wanted to disrupt school because they were underachieving ne'er-do-wells

Tip: make nice with the little old ladies that work in the office

My senior year was full of AP classes and extracurricular activities. I tried to do well to get as many scholarships as possible.

Last edited:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i did what i wanted to do

that was the year that i found myself swag wise

i was on top of my game son

Worst Part was that i got kicked out in like April tho and banned from prom

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:ahh:

Suddenly like my whole crew got their licenses. So after school we would drive to the all girls catholic schools and get at them broads.

Parents started to let up knowing that college was coming up and maybe the high school crew wouldn't hang so tight anymore. So they let me hang out much later. Had my first real girlfriend. She was a sweetheart.
But broke up with her and senior prom was memorable :myman:
Only problem, I chose the wrong damn college :snoop:.
Let my parents talk me into the cheaper state school where I had gotten a scholarship. :beli: I should have gone down south. People who went to school in the south got stories for real. Just check Walt's sticky thread in the Coliseum. :whoo: