What was your Senior Year in High School like?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
used to cut class, smoke a lot of bud, and just generally never gave a fukk since i realized i could literally not come to class ever and still graduate with a 3.7 :bryan: Also used to fukk with this bad rican chick cause she lived so close to the school :noah:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No fukks given during my senior year, started on varsity football, went undefeatead and got another state champion ring. Great Times.

I will say this though, take lots of pics and remember every one fondly. Cuz chances are alot of them people (especially the fly chicks) are gonna fall the fukk off.

have fun! :salute:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I would only be at school for a couple of hours most days. Rest of the time, smoking weed and hanging out with friends and such. I would go to school some days just to hang out I didn't have many classes by senior year.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I was literally high everyday. At that point in my life I was so lost in the weed. I would cut school just to go to new erb spots in Harlem and Fordham. It didn't help that a good number of friends had dropped out and classes didn't matter since I already had enough credits to graduate. It was a lost year to me

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Honestly, shyt was cake.

I was a captain of the football team, get recruited by schools. My girl was captain of the bball team. shyt was really like a movie. All the teachers and administration fukked wit me so I wasnt gettin in no type of trouble. Just started driving, got my impala the first month of school. 2006-2007 was a great as year.

Advice: If you plan on going to college, finish up strong in the classroom but enjoy the privilege of being a senior. Have fun. Get on all the bytches you loafed on the first 3 years cuz either you wont see alot of em again or they will change drastically (for better or for worse). Same with your friends, this one of the first times in life where most of you and ur boys will have to go separate ways after. Enjoy the jokes, bullshytin, memories etc.

Stay out of trouble and enjoy every second cuz good or bad u can never go back to high school and unless you were a loner or bullied, you're always gonna reminisce.

Damn bruh it feel like I was in high school 1-2 years ago and i look up and its been 5 years

:to: I miss that shyt

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I was literally high everyday. At that point in my life I was so lost in the weed. I would cut school just to go to new erb spots in Harlem and Fordham. It didn't help that a good number of friends had dropped out and classes didn't matter since I already had enough credits to graduate. It was a lost year to me

Yeah, I was heavy on the bud back in those days too. I did some serious smoking between the ages of 16 and 19. I quit completely when I was about 21. I have barely smoked since then. In the last 8 years or so I've only smoked a few times.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was ok. I went hard the first 2 quarters to get good grades to get accepted in college. After that I just cruised through off the strength of my knowledge base. My English class was the GOAT though. Dude brought in his 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and iPads and we just watched movies and did assignments on the games and movies we watched. :heh: Slept in my religion class, aced 90 percent of my Trigonometry and Algebra 2 tests and never studied one bit. Spanish class the teacher was a joke and everybody just hid their phones under their shirts and used Google translate for the tests. :heh:

Socially I never did much outside of school because I didn't want to embrace NY or any of the people here after the way I left Florida.

Sophomore year though. :noah: That was my GOAT year in high school. Last year in Florida just straight no fukks given. I loved it. A shame it ended so quickly. :lawd:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much piff.

Was a late bloomer so I didn't get my "Man physique" till the summer before my senior year. When I got back to school bytches were :gladbron: when they saw me. I also got dad's old 911 Turbo restored that summer so pulling up on that first day was one of the most :win: moments in life.

The sheer amount of p*ssy that I got that year... :lawd:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i was only there a short time, at first i was going to work in the daytime and going to night school. but i felt they werent teaching me what i needed to know so i dropped out and went and got my ged and continued working.