What was your reaction when OJ was found not guilty?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was in elementary school. The class was listening to the verdict on the radio. It was me and one other black kid, and we both started to cheer when the verdict was read :deadrose:
I remember I was in class, when OJ was found not guilty, we watched the end of the trial, she already knew the temperature of the class with me and a couple of Black kids in the class with a couple white kids. Some white kids convinced OJ did it.

When OJ won, we cheered.

I remember going to recess telling a friend going back into the school, OJ, not guilty! We gave each other a hi five

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I just remember my grandfather watching the trial during the summer.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I was 9 years old.

Although i remember the trial because my folks were glued to the tv, I didn't pay much attention to it.

i'll never forget the chase tho! i remember that interrupting the finals!

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Man...I remember exactly where I was...10th grade economics class....white teacher put the radio on....when the verdict got announced you could hear the celebration from classes around me....After class was :wow: ..pure joy in the hallway

Daps
4th grade, fall 1995.

All the Black folks was happy as fukk. Lotta the older folks were rooting for Johnnie because of all the cases he took up against LAPD.

Errbody (Black) was thinking that LAPD had tried to frame OJ whether he did it or not. DNA use in police work wasn't as sharp as it is today. They were sloppy as fukk with evidence gathering and Furhman's racism made that part look like some kind of conspiracy to frame OJ instead of just crappy police work.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I busted out of my freshman dorm room, ran down the hall and me and some random nikka hit our max vert and hit the 1st ever chest bump :russ:
Cats lost they muthafickin minds..hangin out the dorm windows cheering, running out to the lobby and parkin lot, fists raised, hugs, daps n high fives.

"fukk 1 luv, it's the bloody glove, killin honky hoez, leaving blood stains on broncos , in the hertz rental, I drive on the 405, is he dead or alive???:lupe:

Muthafukk court, took another snort, jumpin over chairs as I run thru the airport, so I can take a flight away from the drama, #32 chillin in the Bahamas:russ:"

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Too young to know or care.

My introduction to the case was through Chris Rock which is why he's on my Mount Rushmore of c00ns. I see him as playing a huge role in just accepting he was guilty.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was happy.
I remember seeing the side by side footage live of the Black grocery store and Cacs somewhere waiting for the verdict.. The cac's reaction enforced my belief OJ needed to get off.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too young to know or care.

My introduction to the case was through Chris Rock which is why he's on my Mount Rushmore of c00ns. I see him as playing a huge role in just accepting he was guilty.
Every Black comedian who sold their souls to lucifer is selling the message that their overseer wanted them to communicate to the general public, especially to Black folks

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was elementary school age.

Was too young to really care myself but I remember people talking about it. If anything the Bronco chase stands out more in my memory tho.