What was your most anticipated game/gaming moment...?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I would say Modern Warfare 2 has been the biggest deal i made about buying a game. Only time I remember going out for a midnight release.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has easily been the longest i’ve waited for a game to drop

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GTA 4, GTA 5 original release, 2K14 next gen, Red Dead 2, Last of Us 2 original release date

Honorable Mention Fallout 4 release date being same yr as announcement :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ecco-Vortex.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Finally playing this sequence for the first time. The game let me down but at the time the hype was real.

Ironically, I'm going through Final Fantasy XV now. Fun game but Lightning struck me in a way that other lead FF characters haven't. To the point that she is on of my favorite characters of all time, even though I can acknowledge that her games are not better than some recent output of other FF games.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Getting my own copy of this game on a Friday night after pulling so many strings and enduring so much bullshyt that I won't even try and go into at the moment. Back then I was a voracious fan of American Wrestling and was lucky enough to have played Wcw Vs The World which made me even more keen on the "Aki Fighting engine" that birthed the admirable for it's time title in Wcw Vs Nwo. Me and my friends played the HELL out of this so it was only natural to be hyped for the sequel.

I remember finally getting a copy for WAY too much money (Close to a hundred dollars) on a Friday Night and I made sure to tell NOBODY about that shyt 'cause I would have had atleast 3-7 dudes over at my house as a young kid in the middle of the night, which was a huge "No" back in them days 'cause most adults were mildly tolerant of videogames and mostly against 'em.

I remember just standing up and watching the Intro movie with my arms raised in a "V", heart racing (I prolly had tears in my eyes too) at all the hyped shyt I was seeing. I straight up played it all night into the morning and then hid it from everyone I know for a whole week so I wouldn't have clowns limiting my time with it.....fukking awesome. Even though Star Fox 64 is my alltime fave N64 game and in my top 10 of fave videogames of all time...that came to me by chance. I fukking WAITED for this moment and it was awesome.

Honorable Mention

While I didn't get the chance to save up and buy this shyt since I had no where to order it from (Caribbean) I had an older cousin who for that period of time wasn't the complete a$$hole that he evolved into over the course of time and he actually got this game and called me over to play it after it arrived a few weeks into the summer year it was launched if memory serves.

The only experience I had with mech games to this magnitude was Armored Core and Front Mission 3, so I was hyped as fukk to be controlling something like that and the controls, as daunting as they were, felt second nature after the second day or so of me coming over to play. I wish I had the foresight to buy it off of him when he grew disillusioned with it...shyt's way too costly now for me to even indulge in, Nostalgia aside.