• Trials of Mana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
So when all is said and done, I think one of the trends that defined this generation is the number of remade video games we got. While I think reflects kind of poorly on the state of the gaming industry, there is no denying that we got some great games in the process.

But which was the best?

I’m leaving remasters and reboots out of this, only games that got full-on remakes. I’m also leaving out fan-made remakes like AM2R

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FFVII R for me. It was the announcement that had me feeling a special way very few game announcements ever do, and the game itself still surpassed even my wildest dreams.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Without thinking too hard about it it's probably Resident Evil 2 because it improved on the original in every way and was still faithful to the original. There's no reason to play the original ever again at this point unless your nostalgic.

FF7R was not entirely faithful and had a divisive combat engine. Plus, without spoiling, it makes you play the original to get the full story.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i almost chose ff7 but i think re2 went without any serious complaints whereas some people feel the changes in ff7 are a step down storywise. i know i wish the regular and harder difficulty levels were turn based.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
EQmFq-PXYAA94-v.jpg