What was the point of dinosaurs?

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
@Billie Jean I tried to rep you back, but I think I accidentally gave you negative rep, if so my bad bro
:snoop:

I'm still trying to get used to the new rep way, I wish thecoli had left reps simple the way they used to be, because I never repped or negged people that much on here
Nah its positive breh:myman:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
God had to make way for humans to survive and conquer the earth. Breh if you think animals are scary animals back in those days were straight up demonic.

2fdoi0k80001000.jpeg

Giraffe sized pterodactyls, 3 story tall T Rexes with teeth the size of a womans forearm, human sized raptors that run in packs and strategize, city bus sized anacondas and crocodiles, crocodiles that could RUN like horses on land, spiders, scorpions and dragon flies the size of birds, ants the size of mice bro Im very good on all that :damn:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They were here to get proportions right. From angels, dinosaurs and sea creatures, the creator was working to get a body that could be maintained without dying due to lack of food. If you look at some of these whales and extinct sharks, they required too much food in order to survive.

How can we worship and build if we are too massive ourselves?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
They were here to get proportions right. From angels, dinosaurs and sea creatures, the creator was working to get a body that could be maintained without dying due to lack of food. If you look at some of these whales and extinct sharks, they required too much food in order to survive.

How can we worship and build if we are too massive ourselves?
:deadrose:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
If bees went extinct humanity would only have 4 years left to live.
:heh: this is not true, this quote is basically an old wives' tale popular with environmentalists

The best answer probably lies in examining the context in which the earliest citations of this putative quote (that we’ve found so far) appeared: a January 1994 political protest staged by European beekeepers over the issues of competition from lower-priced honey imports, artificially high prices for sugar (used as winter feed for bees), and a proposed reduction of tariffs that would make imported honey products even cheaper. A key part of that protest was beekeepers’ issuing dire predictions that, as beekeepers go, so go the bees — and as bees go, so go the food crops and other plants on which we depend

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They evolved into highly intelligent "reptilians" and were saved by their alien ancestors before the great dinosaur war
they somewhere in another solar system chilling