What was the point of dinosaurs?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm assuming they helped develop and grow our ecosystem larger

and we are finally just getting rid of it... but adding more pointless people to the equation with less resources now

they should have "got lucky" we should "do better" :yeshrug:

Supper

All Star
Daps
2fdoi0k80001000.jpeg

^^^^Pterosaurs, which are extinct, not dinosaurs, which are actually still living btw:

Neognathae.jpg

603px-Phylogenetic_tree_of_Theropods_respiratory_system_01.JPG

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The next top species is gonna ask the same about humans, there was and is no point to any of this
For real, evolved insects will probably be way more advanced than evolved mammals. Insects already have the ability to fly. Roaches can survive anywhere. Something tells me humanity will end prematurely due to nuclear holocaust over pissing off the wrong dictator or some super rich idiot who fools the world into something that triggers mass population reduction just so a few trillionaires can have the world all to themselves before they and their few select human pets die off. Evolved insects will probably be traveling the universe infesting other planets in the same time span that we created microwave dinners. :mjpls:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ask the same thing about zebras and wildebeest. And they know their existence is pointless, they sit there and get eatening without no reaction