What Was The Last Truly "Classic" Game Bethesda Made?

what was the last true classic bethesda made?

• Fallout 4

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Fallout 3

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Morrowind

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bethesda is trash and never made a true classic before

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
It's the mods that make them classics...not Bethesda...

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
fallout 4 is a classic we have to be honest here ... if you look at mods and expansions ... not even mentioning 76 which is epic all together.

10 years from now I can easily play fallout 4 all over again
just like I still do with all of the other fallouts :yeshrug:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Skyrim, even though the game regressed compared to the other Elder Scrolls games. Also mods are a good/bad thing when it comes to Bethesda games: on one hand they add new content and fix bugs the game maker cant/will not, but on the other hand it makes them lazy because they know people they do not have to pay will fill in their increasingly empty games.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
fallout 4 is a classic we have to be honest here ... if you look at mods and expansions ... not even mentioning 76 which is epic all together.

10 years from now I can easily play fallout 4 all over again
just like I still do with all of the other fallouts :yeshrug:
You liked it better than FO3, breh? The RPG elements were all gone and the enemies were all damage sponges. I enjoyed playing it the first time but it just wasn’t as satisfying as 3 or New Vegas with those over the top kill animations.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You liked it better than FO3, breh? The RPG elements were all gone and the enemies were all damage sponges. I enjoyed playing it the first time but it just wasn’t as satisfying as 3 or New Vegas with those over the top kill animations.

I wouldnt say better or worse ... for me it was what it was
I'll always go back to 3, NV and 4.
Fallout 3 with those crazy graphic mod was fukking nuts

It's kind of like Oblivion vs Skyrim ... Oblivion felt more magical, Skyrim felt way more hearty and driven. But I wouldnt say Oblivion got left back, I'd still go and put 100+ hours into that
All 4 games named are classic to me, and if you said my games were lost in a fire and I only had 1 of them left... I'd still be happy with whichever was left.