What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Nier Replicant, once I realized the entire game was just a series of fetch quests stitched together with a mid anime story & annoying, overbearing soundtrack that never STFU :bryan:

luckily that was "free" on ps plus extra so I didn't pay for that game specifically :whew:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Is ‘hard quit’ the same as ‘gradually lose interest'
nah, hard quit is just realizing something is trash and quitting immediately and not forcing yourself through sum shyt you're not enjoying.

ffs-bruce-banner.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah, hard quit is just realizing something is trash and quitting immediately and not forcing yourself through sum shyt you're not enjoying.

ffs-bruce-banner.gif

Alright, well I’ll list games i actually paid good money for and not ps plus freebies i went into half heartedly.

Infamous Second Son- gave it a fair shot twice, game just plays like absolute ass and the main character looks like shaggy from scooby doo, also i think it’s technically doing “red face” as he was a white guy playing a Native American.

Days Gone- same as above, game controls like ass and its the most generic story and gameplay, don’t think theres one aspect of this game i enjoy

Paper Mario Origami King- this is probably the most boring mario game I’ve played since Mario Is Missing, which is probably more fun in retrospect

Astral Chain - again, i hate the way this game controlled it was like an entire game of rubbing your belly and patting your head, it’s the game that convinced me Platinum is actually a wack developer

Wolfenstein II The New Colossus- liked the New Order, i was super hype for this one also and something about it just did not click. The difficulty was not balanced correctly imo

Hellblade - the most sleep inducing, overhyped game in recent memory, the little gimmick of “voices” in your head is one of the most annoying things implemented in gaming

another game i want to add to this list but im not sure yet 👀

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i'm incapable of dropping a game (or at least admitting it to myself lol). they only get uninstalled when i'm done with them, otherwise they survive forever since the system drive always gets cloned for the next build. i think the oldest one that's on hiatus is skyrim, i dr*pped it after dragonborn came out. i blew thru zork 1-3 recently, until i did that had been on my drive since :hamster:.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Probably Rule of the Rose. I tried to play for the story, but the gameplay was the WOAT. I think I got up to the mermaid boss and decided that I'd endured enough.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
i'm incapable of dropping a game (or at least admitting it to myself lol). they only get uninstalled when i'm done with them, otherwise they survive forever since the system drive always gets cloned for the next build. i think the oldest one that's on hiatus is skyrim, i dr*pped it after dragonborn came out. i blew thru zork 1-3 recently, until i did that had been on my drive since :hamster:.

The OG text games Zork? I wonder if I would have any fun playing those now.