What was the easiest job u had?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I was mad and I heard UPS was hiring, so a nicca was like :manny: As long as you got a pulse, you're pretty much hired. 19 years old, couldnt complain.

Easy, but that shyt was just horrible. Tossin boxes in air containers and shyt, comin home at 4AM on a school bus full of dumb niccas, nostrils full of dirt.. :sadbron: all for 110 dollars a week :damn: I'm grateful for that shyt though. Lookin at niccas there sorting boxes for over 50 years made me realize that I could never settle for mediocrity. Ole "im on the waiting list for drivers" ass niccas.

Yeah shyt is cool until its the summer time. Hot as fukk in that warehouse.
Ugly hoes walking around like they dimes. All the fine women in another section sorting through the air mail.
And soon as you get close to 40hrs they make you go home and come back next week

Never again will I tell somebody to work at UPS warehouse sorting mail

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yeah shyt is cool until its the summer time. Hot as fukk in that warehouse.
Ugly hoes walking around like they dimes. All the fine women in another section sorting through the air mail.
And soon as you get close to 40hrs they make you go home and come back next week

Never again will I tell somebody to work at UPS warehouse sorting mail
why dont those fukks install some big ass fans or some shyt

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
At Affinion. First of all, they got sued a few times so they changed their names to Affinion, before they were Trialegent.

All I did was answer calls from furious people claiming that they didn't sign up for privacy gaurd(some identity protecting program where you unknowingly sign up)... So I'd throw in my 2 pitches as to why they should keep it.. If they declined, I'd tell 'em OK... I'll close your account(sometimes I never really closed it cuz I was gettin paid commission on how many cancel calls I could save):dj2::dj2::stylin::violent:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
party city..... stocked shelves/cashier and messed with the hos that worked their and hos that came to get party supplies.. win win situation

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
man I used to work in the video department for the football team at my school, and since I aint know how to film all I did was "run" tapes from da nikkas filming on the field into my supervisor like every 45min or so, in between a nikka was just chilling watching nikkas practice or in the team house sleep :win:, I was only making $300/month tho :to:

Now my boss dis nikka had to have the easiest job, dis nikka aint do shyt but watch movies and put practice films into the system (aint take no more than an hr) and was making $70,000 a year :gladbron::krs:, and he had the nerve to be upset cuz he had to come in at like 6am and leave around 10pm :beli:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Abercrombie. You don't do shyt and there's bytches everywhere.

The manager who hired me got fired after a month of me working there cuz he slept with the employees:dead:

I would've never worked there if I knew about the racial lawsuits though:sadcam:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Current job Academic Advisor at a 2 year college easy no stress meet bad broads all day for 45k

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2