What was the easiest job u had?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Worked in the Cerritos Auto Square at the Norm Reeves Honda Superstore as a porter. My job consisted of driving new cars all day from point A to point B. shyt was way too fun until two of my co-workers were racing cars up the street and one got in an accident. After that, shyt got strict.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
The one I have now, it's also my favorite tho with plenty of career options.

In two years I'll be assistant manager, then thats when the big bucks roll in!!!:ooh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Working @ a library ......sh1t was mad easy...No stress at all.

The pay though......5.25hr..........:to:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ole "im on the waiting list for drivers" ass niccas.

:deadrose: I remeber when I use to work at UPS and during orientation they kept telling us , " If you stay long enough, you could be a truck driver making $30/hr".

WTF, the amount of people on the list for those positions, I could of went to Med school and became a doctor...making alot more.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
as working at a big hospital as a pharmacy technician

all i did was deliver meds to three floors and wait for nurses to pages for meds.

OVERTIME OUT THE ASS AND NIGHT SHIFT :ahh::ahh: fukkING GIRLS FROM ALL DEPARTMENTS

WALKING AROUND IN SCRUBS AND LAB COAT:shaq: HOES THINKING I WAS DR AND shyt:wtb:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:dwillhuh: what i do?? don't let me get ::bustback: nikka, tell me before its too late

The whole joke is, Radio shack never has any customers, so they must have some type of Cartel/Mafia/Govt funding them and will kill you if you question where their revenue comes from..lol

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
inbound sales at Marriott's Vacation Club (timeshare) call center... we used to mail Marriott Rewards members these flyers for all of our new timeshare properties, basically it was an 80% discounted vacation to peep the new property and hear a 90 minute presentation of the property and the timeshare options... so we'd have like 5 night packages to these 5 star resorts in the Caribbean in a 2 bedroom Condo for like $499 including tax for the whole trip.

Dogg, people would call, have a few questions about the vacation package, ask me if they were gonna get pressured into buying timeshare (always did damage control and said Marriott would never invite their own Rewards members on a vacation just to hound them and let them have a bad experience, that sounds like a bad business strategy)... plus they could put down a $199 deposit to reserve it for the year and then just pay the balance whenever they had their dates that they wanted to book

shyt was so damn easy bro, I was like 19 years old in college making $8/hour regardless plus I'd make like 6 of those a day and I'd get paid $55 per sale and only working from like 4-9 pm 5 days a week... I fukkin CAKED that year

2nd easiest was probably being a bouncer at Paris Hilton's club in Orlando also when I was in college... shyt was so dope in terms of the people you meet and the girls, but dealing with drunk a$$holes all night was wack as fukk... all that under the table money was sick though :scheme:

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sitting by the pool in the summer checking pool passes to make sure people lived there. The work was fighting boredom. Lasted one summer.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Sports retail store at the mall. Laid back as hell especially during football season, ordered up some pizza on Sundays and stand at the register eating and watching the games

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:deadrose: I remeber when I use to work at UPS and during orientation they kept telling us , " If you stay long enough, you could be a truck driver making $30/hr".

WTF, the amount of people on the list for those positions, I could of went to Med school and became a doctor...making alot more.

maaan i was at the greensboro hub, one of the biggest in the country supposedly :leon: that shyt was fukking hectic so i took that supervisor exam asap.

old nikkas was hating that I was 19 wit dat burgandy polo :lolbron:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
and my easiest gig was a construction contracting gig my boy hooked me up with,
it was easy bcuz our "supervisors" were 2 brothers that managed a portion of their
father's construction company. we just did simple shyt like basic landscaping.

We got compensated for gas and they paid our lunch :ooh:

oh yea they were SEVERE pill addicts so they were usually high somewhere, very laxed environment.
we smoked pot on our lunch breaks/after work and they'd cop pills off us too :skip: