what was johnny depp's last great movie?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
the first pirates is arguably a classic movie, and he KILLEd that shyt

the second one :scusthov:
the third one :scust:

i just saw black mass and thought it was pretty fukkin good, knowing that area helps. definitely not great or a classic, but good flick
You forgot about the 4th one

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
the first pirates is arguably a classic movie, and he KILLEd that shyt

the second one :scusthov:
the third one :scust:

i just saw black mass and thought it was pretty fukkin good, knowing that area helps. definitely not great or a classic, but good flick

You gotta remember too....back then, everyone kept saying "A movie based off of a THEME PARK RIDE?!?! Are they kidding?!?!?!"

Ended up crushing the buildings....:wow:

BTW, for the record, I like quite a bit of his films before (and including) Black Pearl. Blow, Sleepy Hollow, Ninth Gate, Fear & Loathing, Dead Man, Ed Wood, Gilbert Grape...he had a great run in the 90's. Platoon and Nightmare aren't *his* films but great films nonetheless. I actually have a soft spot for Cry Baby, and Edward Scissorhands was actually pretty original at the time (It seems like these latter two films got that annoying Hot Topic type of fanbase, but make no mistake, they are interesting films).

These past 15 years have been straight garbage though....:sadcam:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
For some reason Sweeney Todd is a spooky fukkin movie to me. I love that film. When I used to smoke, Sweeney Todd,The Beach and Fresh were the movies that I would watch to fukk with my mind.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'd go with Sweeney Todd as well. He was great in Black Mass, but the movie was ehhhhh