What ur zodiac sign

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
:ohhh: So how would I find those signs?

You have to know the time you were born to get the rising sign. You don’t necessarily need to know the time to get the moon sign. The moon changes signs every few days. Pretty much just need your bday and the year you were born to get the moon. There are websites. I have a book though.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Goddamn you’re a mess :russ: you selfish, free spirit, intense but good at getting people to like you mothafukka :russ:

I’m foolin :russ:
As I’ve gotten older I can see more and more how each of those qualities pull on me. It’s so crazy too. Having that Aries in me with the Scorpio is a crazy thing. Ready to go to war and hidden beneath the water.

Just one big mystery...

I have to be careful because I can casually hurt people and not know it. Then I can get hurt and conceal it too. Jesus

:lolbron:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Then, if you’re into numerology, my numbers add to 11. A reflection. A lot of shyt going on with me.

1984, 5 of November. Just a lot of shyt...

I only look at numerology for the day. I would’ve just seen you as a five, which is where I got the free spirit from

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
882af33f3857fb0a79bd70246ed04c8d.jpg

Surprising Facts About Each Of The Zodiac Signs

"But did you know that Aquarius is the most common astrological sign of elite billionaires? According to Market Watch, there are more Aquarius billionaires in the Forbes Top 100 than any other Zodiac sign. This is based on an analysis of Forbes’ billionaires from 1996 to 2015 by GoCompare.com. Individuals born under this sign make up 12.5 percent of elite billionaires, while Cancer is the least represented sign, at 5.9 percent."

Aquarius is BOE Bag Over Everything.
How else are we gonna rule the world and usher in our reign?