what ultimatley pushes you to a fight?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When I get accused of hitting on somebody's girl and I tell them I didn't know that was your girl. Then they keep getting at me, so I say that wasn't your girl, fakkit. Then they punch me and I punch back :dead:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
My man said how you a grown man and haven't been in a fight in 10 years? :russ: :dead:

By acknowledging my primitive animalistic instincts to fight and kill and then learning to control them. You can't find solutions to problems until you first admit they exist. We are angry apes with short fuses at our core..........rape, murder, fighting etc is 2nd nature to us, as much as we'd like not to admit it.

Avoiding fight prone situations/people/places helps also

peep this book

http://www.amazon.com/Demonic-Males...8&qid=1372012088&sr=8-1&keywords=demonic+male

:ohhh:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
By acknowledging my primitive animalistic instincts to fight and kill and then learning to control them. You can't find solutions to problems until you first admit they exist. We are angry apes with short fuses at our core..........rape, murder, fighting etc is 2nd nature to us, as much as we'd like not to admit it.

Avoiding fight prone situations/people/places helps also

:ohhh:

Nah I was referring to the OP.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
check this sh1t dont be the one who gets caught first -

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Feeling like my life or my family is in danger. I dont let name calling and demonic posturing bother me. I walk away, but if friends pursue when i say i want peace? :snoop: They leave me no choice but to use Brazillian Jiujitsu of which im a brown belt. :whoo:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm older and much calmer than I used to be. I always think about long term consequences before I do anything.

If you put your hands on my kid or disrespect my kid, there is no argument, I'm just going to whoop on you.

If I'm with a friend and my friend is getting attacked, I'm just going to whoop on them

If somebody puts their hands on me, I'm just going to whoop on them.

But taunting ain't gonna do it for me.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im not one to fight in most cases cause im just a laid back dude but if a someone talking crazy to my girl im ready to throw hands.

Another thing i hate is nikkas who do all that huffin and puffin, if im serious about fighting aint no need for that back and forth. Square me up one on one and lets go :evil:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Self defense or another extreme situation.....I'm not getting booked because some made some remark to some bytch in the group I'm with, or stepped on my shoes in the club, or spilled a drink on me, or a dozen other trivial offenses...I'm not a bytch, and I have a quick temper and blunt mouth, but I'm not a kid anymore...I can't be fighting in the street, getting dirty and choked up by security guards and bouncers, or in a fukking holding tank and have to bail out on some bullshyt charge.