what ultimatley pushes you to a fight?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Talking about my parents. I don't care about being insulted because most of the times it's people losing their temper (happens to myself to), but parents are off limits. I tend to avoid confrontation and I could care less about public perception, but parents are off limits no matter what/who.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nothing, I don't fight anymore. Try to love everyone and be at peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't associate myself with ghetto, ratchet people so I haven't been in a fight in 10+ years

:stopitslime: fukk is u talm bout

be amongst some no shoe having , nascar loving , Obama hating , honey boo boo a$$ REDNECKS...and YOU WILL BE FIGHTING EVERY GOTTDAMN DAY..

I know because I have worked amongst them :youngsabo:

and trust me THESE CRAKKKERS will say some shyt , to make u wanna fukk them up on site...

I had a construction job one summer during college....and I use to see how this one billy bad a$$ trailer park meathead use to always talk big shyt....talking down to the Mexican that worked with me...

"SPEAK ENGLISH MOFO!!!"

I just knew me and him was gonna bump heads..and I was READY AND WILLING for the shyt to happen...:steviej:

all I remember him saying during an argument with me was "boy"......

and the next thing I know the on site security guards is pulling me off of his punk a$$.......

yeah I lost my job that day...but you know what MY DIGNITY was worth more than that damn paycheck :youngsabo:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
If it cannot be avoided. I have a high tolerance. Too much too lose, and not much to gain from petty squabbles. I get tested a lot too. But I'm not allowed to practice outside the dojo. :to: I cannot be goaded. fukk all that til I can afford a good lawyer.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not alot.I have a very short fuse.Ive had to chill alot as i got older.I tried to fight my neighbor a few weeks back because he kept letting his dog shyt in my yard. :snoop:

It stopped though :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
being civilized, not hot tempered, having total control of his/her own emotions and being around others who are the same. The fact that you even said that out your mouth lets me know that you put hands on your girl/wife.

Fighting outside of sport/ or physical training is primitive for the most part. (there are rare exceptions, but like I said if you don't associate with idiots it probably would never happen)

I occasionally throw on gloves and box with my homie but that's as far as it goes for me. Haven't fought someone out of anger since I was an immature teen.

How do your fights usually start? I bet it involves some hot headed idiot you were associating yourself with, or you were in the vicinity of idiots (bars, clubs...etc....fights rarely break out at libraries and bookstores), or you might have been the idiot who started it. That's usually how it happens. Most civilized people don't go out their way to insult or disrespect others so fights are less likely to happen

First off I don't beat women. And my last few fights have started at clubs, bars or at the basketball court and I caught a nygga breakin in my car 1 time too. :manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Walking into my personal space. This right here will b!tches slapped, and a crumb-a$$ n!gga punch and stomped. You can talk all you want, just don't approach me if you aren't ready to get into it physically :birdman:

I still can't figure out why people get let others get in their face just to start yelling, forehead to forehead, chest to chest :why:. That's asking for an L

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When i feel adrenaline and someone is standing to close to me.

When i feel adrenaline and someone touches me

When i tell someone i dont want to fight, back up, and they step toward me.

When someone is talking like they want to fight and then hurts my feelings. :sad:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i can take alot before i decide to fight. i'd rather not but if i am pushed to fight, there are too many variables as to why i go off....i just black out.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If someone touches me we are fighting. They can talk and get loud all they want but once they lay a hand on me then it's on.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
My man said how you a grown man and haven't been in a fight in 10 years? :russ: :dead: