what ultimatley pushes you to a fight?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Is it disrespectful words? Somebody talks shyt about your mama, your lady, your kids etc? Does somebody have to put their hands on you? What pushes you to the point of swingin on a muthafucca?? :fight:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
if i feel like he tryna disrespect me in front of ppl

it may be shallow but i care about my public perception

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Ghetto & ratchet doesn't automatically =fight. I don't understand how a grown man goes 10 yrs without a fight

being civilized, not hot tempered, having total control of his/her own emotions and being around others who are the same. The fact that you even said that out your mouth lets me know that you put hands on your girl/wife.

Fighting outside of sport/ or physical training is primitive for the most part. (there are rare exceptions, but like I said if you don't associate with idiots it probably would never happen)

I occasionally throw on gloves and box with my homie but that's as far as it goes for me. Haven't fought someone out of anger since I was an immature teen.

How do your fights usually start? I bet it involves some hot headed idiot you were associating yourself with, or you were in the vicinity of idiots (bars, clubs...etc....fights rarely break out at libraries and bookstores), or you might have been the idiot who started it. That's usually how it happens. Most civilized people don't go out their way to insult or disrespect others so fights are less likely to happen

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm not fighting unless it starts getting physical or if I know there is no civilized recourse of dealing with whatever issue a nikka has with me. I rarely get into fights these days, I have a fight about once a year but when I was still a pup I would fight several times and people every day since I was a hot head and would want blood if you even look at me wrong.