Reppin
NULL
as far as personality goes

someone i can have challenging debates with
who can take and give productive criticism
honest
funny
he stands out, not necessarily in an alpha male way, just he's different

the guy i'm with now fits it all except he's not funny.

i cant stand women who say this . cause when they say that and you get a good look at dude. dude is doing the same stuff as everybody else. he just has a slightly different style of dress, thats still piggy backing off of another group of dudes that have already done that look.

:rudy: @ he's different, he stands out.

he dont need to be "DIFFERENT" . or "STAND OUT"

thats how you run into them fake dudes trying to be "DIFFERENT" trying to "STAND OUT"

chicks like you got these dudes doing to much out here.trying to hard to be something they aint.

Daps
:rudy: @ he's different, he stands out.

he dont need to be "DIFFERENT" . or "STAND OUT"

thats how you run into them fake dudes trying to be "DIFFERENT" trying to "STAND OUT"

chicks like you got these dudes doing to much out here.trying to hard to be something they aint.

i did not mean style of dress whatsoever :what:

i like guys who aren't fashionable, and i thought behavior was assumed in my statement since i mentioned the part about alpha males.

i meant he's different as in good enough to bring home to mama in comparison to all the other guys who are just looking for a good time. him not giving in to peer pressure makes him stand out.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i did not mean style of dress whatsoever :what:

i meant he's different as in good enough to bring home to mama in comparison to all the other guys who are just looking for a good time. him not giving in to peer pressure makes him stand out.

u should bring me home

:youngsabo: