What type of woman are you most compatible with

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The ones that I'm really compatible with which are Low-key, quiet/shy introverted don't seem to be into me like that :manny:

For some reason I seem to attract more extroverted females who are talkative, sociable, and outgoing. It's weird because I'm like the total opposite of them but yet they like me. :ohhh:

I guess opposites really do attract :yeshrug:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I seem to get along more with women who are laidback and don't crave the spotlight. Open minded and positive in thoughts.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The ones that I'm really compatible with which are Low-key, quiet/shy introverted don't seem to be into me like that :manny:

For some reason I seem to attract more extroverted females who are talkative, sociable, and outgoing. It's weird because I'm like the total opposite of them but yet they like me. :ohhh:

I feel you on that. I tend to date the popular very cheesy type. They tend to be naive as hell as can be easily used but can't be easily had due to their morals.
Ex:

1975849_1.jpg

I like the idea of the low-key quiet types but I never been sexually attracted to them. It kinda just throws a monkey wrench into things.

Daps

we seem to be attracted to people who have the qualities that we lack...

that's why a chick that is a home body is drawn to someone that goes out and is sociable...because she wants to be exposed to what she has been missing out on.

A chick that is outgoing is attracted to you because she probably grew tired of dudes that are always going out and wants to experience the quiet stay at home life.

Its surprising that you are laid back and you are attracted to chicks who are laid back.

Daps
as far as personality goes

someone i can have challenging debates with
who can take and give productive criticism
honest
funny
he stands out, not necessarily in an alpha male way, just he's different

the guy i'm with now fits it all except he's not funny.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE ONES WHO GIVE ME MONEY $$$$I'M 23 THATS ALL IM. LOOKING FOR

ay, that aint cute. you aint 16. you 23. you're a grown...man. get ya hand up out of a woman's pocket and get ya own. and dont tell me that "i got my own but i like using hers" nonsense either.
MAN UP.

sounding like a single parent home. mama spoiled you got you thinking a woman is supposed to take care of you forever. MAN UP. and yes i came from a single parent home but pops came around enough. and moms wasnt have no soft dudes running around trying to play chicks for a buck to lay up on em all day. that aint manly.