#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All isn't an answer either.

I am into good nice ladies from religious two parent households. They seems to work best for me long term.

Bad- Female players, Ladies who don't love themselves, and women who just got out a relationship.

My best friend said it would be best getting with a virgin but when I had one I was immature as well as not ready for love and cheated on her and haven't came close to finding that again. :sadcam:

Otherwise :mj:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
surprisingly women who have no siblings. i've noticed that pattern. i think it's because i was the only boy in my family (i have three sisters) so i can relate to the isolation they experience. unfortunately, if they were the only child and they grew up in a single parent household, they end up being slightly spoiled and self-centered. that's not to say that they won't do anything for you. on the contrary, they will. but it'll be to serve their own ends, not for yours. they'll do it because they think it'll make you happy and therefore they think you'll attempt to make them happy as well. which isn't a bad thing until they start trying to manipulate you directly into something you might not want to do anyways.

sometimes those women can be naive as well (the only child from single parent households). expecting certain levels of treatment just because. or expecting to receive it eventually if not right then. and for me, i try to treat all women relatively well, so i become a magnet to these women. the only difference is i'm hella realistic because i grew up in a relatively large family with both parents, so i'm not naive nor am i spoiled. so, the only thing we relate on is sharing thoughts which is what leads to our connection occurring...

i won't talk about personality preferences, because that'd take too long. and i honestly have an appreciation for tons of different female personalities...