What Type of gaming chair yall got

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
let me know how it feels

Been happy with it so far, had it for about 2-3 weeks using it for work and gaming

it’s no Herman Miller but it’s a great chair for the price. Does what it needs to do and it’s not a cheap piece of shyt :manny:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
lovesac

CcLsFh1VAAAWtCc.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just had a lower back episode. Anyone rocking an ergonomic joint can yall help me with some suggestions. I'm basically hoping to be talked out of spending 1500 for that embody joint.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
So I just had a lower back episode. Anyone rocking an ergonomic joint can yall help me with some suggestions. I'm basically hoping to be talked out of spending 1500 for that embody joint.
When people buy herman miller chairs, they usually look for retail stores or dealers to try out the chairs in person and negotiate low price offers on older model chairs instead of buying full price.

Check out this locater and see if any place near you is selling HM products. Where to Buy

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people buy herman miller chairs, they usually look for retail stores or dealers to try out the chairs in person and negotiate low price offers on older model chairs instead of buying full price.

Check out this locater and see if any place near you is selling HM products. Where to Buy

Will give this a try. If I pay 1.5 on a chair I got have my ass touch the seat first.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will give this a try. If I pay 1.5 on a chair I got have my ass touch the seat first.

Ended up going blind on a steelcase gesture with headrest. Was slightly cheaper than the embody. Even though I fuccks with the Embody more from an aesthetic perspective it really wasn't fukking with the gesture in terms of anything outside of looks. We'll see if I don't like it Ill send it back and cop the embody.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I finally copped one for 150 at staples. Finna get a Purple Cushion and have this bytch dumb comfortable. Its an Energe Vartan. Its pretty ight so far but we'll see wassup for real.