What Type of gaming chair yall got

capblk

Rookie
Daps
I looked into those gaming chairs and tried out some my friends have but they weren't as comfortable as they looked, the leather ones just made me sweat like crazy. I ended up getting the Autonomous MyoChair. It's cheaper than those racer chairs and the mesh back keeps me cool.

essential-chair-1508.1765-1542276314640.png

eeaacfaf36647434c498072afb8be3f6.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have one of these coming in the mail tomorrow. My current office chairs were either good but old and blown out or some cheap bullshyt I’m mad I even wasted money on:hhh:

Excited for the GT Racing chair because I desperately need that adjustable lumbar support :sadcam:
let me know how it feels

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
10BNPwZ.jpg

Herman Miller Embody with Balance fabric.

Great chair. Bought one 3.5 years ago and gifted it to my dad after 3 years. Copped another one recently. Incredible for your posture. I stood, walked, and even slept better. Very comfortable for PC work, gaming, and anything else you would do in a chair for several hours.

12 year warranty. If it fits into your budget, Aeron, Embody, or Leap is what you should be aiming for. Used of any can run you $300-600ish. Well worth it over a "gamer chair," imo.

$1600 MSRP but I got my first one factory new for $950 after tax. Second one not as good of a deal, but still steeply discounted. The authorized retailers will give any and everyone a "small business discount' if you simply ask for it or say you do ANY type of work from home using a desk or workstation.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gaming from your bed :scust:
No back support whatsoever :scust:
Either game from your couch or desk, do better :scust:
Nah no cap I used to game & use a laptop sitting on my bed for years, fukked my spine/posture all the way up smh.
10BNPwZ.jpg

Great chair. Bought one 3.5 years ago and gifted it to my dad after 3 years. Copped another one recently. Incredible for your posture. I stood, walked, and even slept better. Very comfortable for PC work, gaming, and anything else you would do in a chair for several hours.

12 year warranty. If it fits into your budget, Aeron, Embody, or Leap is what you should be aiming for. Used of any can run you $300-600ish. Well worth it over a "gamer chair," imo.

$1600 MSRP but I got my first one factory new for $950 after tax. Second one not as good of a deal, but still steeply discounted. The authorized retailers will give any and everyone a "small business discount' if you simply ask for it or say you do ANY type of work from home using a desk or workstation.
Nah that’s fire :ehh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
10BNPwZ.jpg

so does the warranty cover full chair, it would be worth spending 2K if they truly send me a new chair when it messes up for 12 years

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so does the warranty cover full chair, it would be worth spending 2K if they truly send me a new chair when it messes up for 12 years

that’s their claim

although I’ve read some reviews that claim they didn’t honor the warranty

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hear if you need to replace the fabric it’s around $200. But everything else is covered.

They will send a tech out to your house to fix it. It’s not something you gotta ship out and wait 6-8 weeks or something.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got an old office chair, but this thread got me interested in going to an HM showplace today and try one out.