What to wear to high end restaurant in the summer?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Summer looks that you can swagger jack:

170416_10100128791662671_644756774_o.jpg

:pachaha: Seriously?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Ok so its ya boy birthday tomorrow and my girl taking me to this very nice steakhouse i love. So every time ive been there its been in the fall/winter so i just had on some dress slacks and a button up (if i had on a suit they took the coat at the door). But real talk, in Memphis its gonna be well above 90 degrees at the time of this dinner and a nikka not gonna make it from the valet to the front door with a suit. A fukkin long sleeve shirt might be out of the question.

Would it be cool to do the white boy move and wear a long sleeve shirt and just push up the sleeves? Just the thought of that heat has a nikka like :noah:

They do make short sleeve dress shirts ya know.

You overcomplicating a simple issue

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Trends?

Nothing about me is trendy.

Please homey........from them raspberry scented jeans to them ugly ass shoes to that vintage shirt......you said yourself you were a lame 3 years ago and the nikka Kalik already posted the pic with you and a fukkin ninja sword bruh....:beli:....you probably got your back blown out by some gay nikka who put you on to this shyt.......

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Please homey........from them raspberry scented jeans to them ugly ass shoes to that vintage shirt......you said yourself you were a lame 3 years ago and the nikka Kalik already posted the pic with you and a fukkin ninja sword bruh....:beli:....you probably got your back blown out by some gay nikka who put you on to this shyt.......

:scusthov: DAMN!

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I wasn't a lame 3 years ago?

What the hell are you talking about?