What to wear to high end restaurant in the summer?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ralph Lauren polo single color (anything other than ralphie u lost unless u got some high fashion Gucci or better shyt)

Polo shorts , n boat shoes (no socks!!! Unless they're the ones u can't c ) -go with sperry, sebago, etc ) ...u can also do slacks (not black) as well with a cuff at the bottom to ride just a little above the shoes.....NO FITTED!!!! The CACs will hit u w an :ld: immediately....throw on a nice pair of shades n ur good money

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Ralph Lauren polo single color (anything other than ralphie u lost unless u got some high fashion Gucci or better shyt)

Polo shorts , n boat shoes (no socks!!! Unless they're the ones u can't c ) -go with sperry, sebago, etc ) ...u can also do slacks (not black) as well with a cuff at the bottom to ride just a little above the shoes.....NO FITTED!!!! The CACs will hit u w an :ld: immediately....throw on a nice pair of shades n ur good money
White people always ask me "Are you from Detroit?" or they smile and say "Go Tigers!"

It's a great ice breaker.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Real cats don't need a gimmick to have a hoes nose in they crotch.

Lets remember we're talking to a guy who lets white girls berate him and call him n*gger and who also eats chicken wing scraps off of his white "friends" plates :snoop: :scusthov:
:laff: I laughed hard as hell at this irl. Nigerian wtf bruh? Matching burgundy shoes with a burgundy shirt? And weren't you trying to clown dudes for over matching? Those outfits are fukking train wrecks OP don't wear no shyt like that if you want to be taken serious :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A robe and wizard hat

they-said-i-could-be_1332989813_epiclolcom.jpg

30c3ho5.jpg

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City