What to wear to high end restaurant in the summer?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ok so its ya boy birthday tomorrow and my girl taking me to this very nice steakhouse i love. So every time ive been there its been in the fall/winter so i just had on some dress slacks and a button up (if i had on a suit they took the coat at the door). But real talk, in Memphis its gonna be well above 90 degrees at the time of this dinner and a nikka not gonna make it from the valet to the front door with a suit. A fukkin long sleeve shirt might be out of the question.

Would it be cool to do the white boy move and wear a long sleeve shirt and just push up the sleeves? Just the thought of that heat has a nikka like :noah:

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch taking you out to eat in the middle of the day? fukk out of here going to happy hour for your bday

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
sally-menezes-zoltan-tombor_3.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear the same thing, just keep it under the AC, extra icy. On the other hand, I see white dudes with short sleeve button ups on under they jacket all the time.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
You can still wear a button up, with the sleeves rolled up. Have the dress shirt (top two buttons open though). And some slacks. Nothing dark of course

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats wrong with rolling up the sleeves of your dress shirt...I do it all the time when I wear those sort of shirts during the spring and summer here in TX

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Do you have any seersucker on deck? I live in Charleston, SC so this is a go to fabric in sweltering heat.