What time do you go to the gym ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My gym schedule has been all over the place lately. When I was working at my old job until October, I was working at like 4 or 5pm so I would go to the gym in the early afternoon around like 12 or 1pm. Then I quit and was off for like a month and a half so I would go around that time. Started new job in December and that was 830 to 5. So I would come home and change and hit up the gym. I hated that cuz it was more packed than usual. This week my schedule at work changed, that was only a training schedule. So now I work 1230 to 9. So I hit up the gym in the morning around 9. I went on Monday for chest and shoulders. Was gonna go toady for legs but had a dentist appointment. Plan on going tomorrow. Wake up, eat breakfast, and hit up the gym before coming back home to get ready for work. It sucks cuz the gym is like 15 to 20 from my house and the job is the same in another direction. But I give myself enough time and make my workouts efficient without spending too much time in there.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Weekdays I go on my lunch break... so I have a quick lunch, leave a little before 11 and get back a little after 12. Weekends I work out at home so it's whenever my daughter allows me to lift

But don't sleep on the lunch break.... you just have to be quick. My lunch workouts are like 30-40 minutes tops. And I shower

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I just deal with the evening crowd during the week after work. I like to hit the gym early mornings on weekends. I be on some :blessed: walking into an almost empty gym on Saturday morning

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I work at night so I got around 10am. I can't stand going anytime after 5pm. There's atleast 6x as many people, to the point people are standing around waiting cause everything is taken.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
What's the best option for people that work nights and 12hr shifts?

Schedule Long Week: Off Sunday, Work Monday & Tuesday, Off Wednesday & Thursday, Work Friday & Saturday

Schedule Short Week: Work Sunday, Off Monday & Tuesday, Work Wednesday & Thursday, Off Friday & Satuday

Gym Hours: Monday- Thursday open 5AM-9PM, Friday 5AM-8PM, Saturday-8AM-5PM, Sunday 1PM-4PM

I work as a nurse so the work isn't particularly physically demanding.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
i used to work out in the evenings, but it was a struggle to force myself to go to the gym after work when i was tired and shyt. now i wake up at 615, drink some preworkout and am in the gym by 640. my workouts have been way better since i started doing this, also feels good to have worked out before going to work.