What the hell do you ladies keep in those big ass "handbags"?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I gave up on big as purses, I rock one of these now
fossil-brown-preston-leather-small-flap-crossbody-product-1-21917088-0-313693983-normal_large_flex.jpeg

I realized all the crap I kept in my purse was unnecessary and decided to get a smaller one to control that. All in all I still manage to fit a bunch of crap in here :lolbron:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
  • wallet
  • makeup pouch
  • lotion
  • water
  • hair clips
  • napkins
  • sunglasses
  • pen
  • notebook
  • scarf
I really need to learn to pack lighter but I never know what I might need when I'm on the go.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
I don't have one so I couldn't know but I've seen some classmates and sometimes they carry a lot of useless stuff in there. They carry their chargers, lotions, headphones, combs, (sometimes food), pads/tampoons, wallet, (sometimes hair products), perfume, hair ties, makeup, sunglasses/glasses, pens and sometimes they have papers here and there and books.

Rep

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
On vacation in Wadadli my girl purse came in handy twice y'all :ohlawd:

I had an ear ache after swimmin and she had some form of miracle ear drops in there for it :ohlawd:

We was on the beach after everything was shut and she had some miniature yak and rum :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
"Everything but the kitchen sink" is what my mama says lol.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No homo, sometimes I wish it were acceptable for a man to carry some sort of small bag. I hate when my pockets are loaded down with a bunch of bullshyt. I wear fitted jeans as well so its always a minor struggle trying to get my phone out without bringing my gum, cigs, and change with it too.

Carry a bookbag :manny:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
wallet, lotion, gum, My Ipad, Phone, ipad charger, Phone charger, headphones, Ipod, lip balm, hand sanitizer, maybe a lip gloss, perfume or body spray, caffeine pills in a little pouch, and sunblock. A bytch is prepared for anything:youngsabo:

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Wallet, keys, phone, phone charger, 3 lipsticks, a compact mirror, lotion, hand sanitizer, travel wipes, tampon, earbuds, makeup, and a pen.