What the hell do you ladies keep in those big ass "handbags"?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
When I go to the movies, I got the whole Walgreens candy aisle up in there and a few bottles of water cause there's no way in hell I'm paying 5.50 for a bottle of Aquafina. :stopitslime:

:mjlol: all the damn time!! I used to either go to chipotle or chick fil-a and put it in my purse...with a bottle of water from home :blessed:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
No homo, sometimes I wish it were acceptable for a man to carry some sort of small bag. I hate when my pockets are loaded down with a bunch of bullshyt. I wear fitted jeans as well so its always a minor struggle trying to get my phone out without bringing my gum, cigs, and change with it too.
Breh you got grown ass men out here wearing dresses, being gay has never been more accepted, and getting changed from a boy to a female isnt even considered to be THAT weird anymore. But you scared to get to manbook movement going? I'm not going to join you tho just saying:whoa:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I don't like carrying purses/ big bags. I like my hands,wrists, arms to be free. If I have to take one, it's usually a crossbody style bag.
:blessed: this is why I carry a backpack instead.

I'm looking through it now and I have; an umbrella, gum, gum wrappers, listerine strips, pads, headphones, lotion, lip balm, nail file/clippers, hair ties, bobby pins, wallet, water, tissue and diapers (:skip: I spend way too much time with my nephew, this thing was looking like a diaper bag at one point. Smh)

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I keep it simple: money pouch, notebook, chapstick, bubbles, charger, food, newspaper, sunglasses and water.
I can't carry around a bunch of shyt, I'm afraid I'll lose it.

CEU7DPqVIAAF2H2.jpg

Forget your handbag.. why do you have poop as your avatar? :what:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
I don't have one so I couldn't know but I've seen some classmates and sometimes they carry a lot of useless stuff in there. They carry their chargers, lotions, headphones, combs, (sometimes food), pads/tampoons, wallet, (sometimes hair products), perfume, hair ties, makeup, sunglasses/glasses, pens and sometimes they have papers here and there and books.

Last edited: