What the FUKK IS WRONG WITH OUR PEOPLE!??? šŸ¤®āŒ

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of what or why, who gives a fukk. Black folks are naturally loving people, some black people look at moments like this to give a old white person a little bit of culture to take home. If they were intentionally just trying to create a vibe for the old white dude, I have no problem with it. shyt, it's so many black students in schools in the suburbs, I'm sure up here a nikka has been praised or "cultured" by white people before. When lil sis was still in school in Warren, smaller black dude beat the breaks off a big white boy, the white students celebrated with the black dude and he got all the attention.

No problem with shyt like this
Only problem with that had he been a Black Man they would have shot him.

One thing we have acknowledge we love and accept non Black people

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Only problem with that had he been a Black Man they would have shot him.

One thing we have acknowledge we love and accept non Black people
Exactly.

Racist CAC fukk calls the police on a group of black people and the females immediately go and rub their asses all over him while the spineless fakkits in the background cheer it on.

In what world is that shyt remotely logical? A complete disgrace.

Mfers celebrating their oppressor.

King

Daps
They weren't passively mocking him. They were grinding on him and letting him rub their booties :martin:

Y'all will say anything to continue this sista Soulja character Black women play instead of seeing them for what they really are.
Ignore dude, he's not even from here, it's in his hypersexual culture for females to give sexual rewards to old white men.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I didn't say all Black women :yeshrug:

Y'all only care about specific language if the subject isn't Black men, other than that, we just gotta accept decades of "nikkas ain't shyt" "Black men are dead, gay or in jail" and act like it hasn't had any consequences.

And I didn't call them race traitors. They're self-haters which they get from ingesting non-stop cac theories that paint Black men as deficient and violent as a way to ignore all systems of racism created to combat our advancement and community in this country.

I can tell you ainā€™t get invitied to no kinda parties growing up

fukking dweeb lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You clowns stay writing and promoting bullshyt
Instead of positivity and the real workers making the community better everyday
Just a bunch of keyboard kufi ass nikkas pontificating on a message board
Not doing no worker, advancement or uplifting
fukking lames :dead:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cac looked very uncomfortable, like he really didn't want to be there. They were all mocking him, but somehow muthafukkas put their main attention on black women :scust:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Man shyt like this and the whole invited to the cook bullshyt blk folk love to peddle is why it's easy to see how Africans got conquered and why folk globally are still under the thumb of these other races. So quick to make people that hate your guts and who want your destruction, comfortable and at home.:hhh:

Let everybody else profit and benefit off the talents and culture folk built. Welcoming to everyone else but stingy and unpleasant to the ones who look similar to you for some petty shyt. Truly a spell thats inflicted on folk.:francis:

King

Daps
You clowns stay writing and promoting bullshyt
Instead of positivity and the real workers making the community better everyday
Just a bunch of keyboard kufi ass nikkas pontificating on a message board
Not doing no worker, advancement or uplifting
fukking lames :dead:
Man shut the fukk up, dude over here yapping like he king militant while making 50+ page threads dedicated to white women with fetal alcohol syndrome :camby:

c00nin On A Come Up:mjgrin:
xcl70z62an281.jpg
You mfers kill me with your bullshyt:stopitslime: