What the FUKK IS WRONG WITH OUR PEOPLE!??? šŸ¤®āŒ

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
They weren't passively mocking him. They were grinding on him and letting him rub their booties :martin:

Y'all will say anything to continue this sista Soulja character Black women play instead of seeing them for what they really are.
Bruh you have no social awareness lmao

The dude above was right. White dude showed up, they chose just satircally make him part of the bit.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Such a pathetic, clown like feminine fakkit c00n bytch community we've become, all because we refuse to call out the very clear and obvious self-haters Black women are:francis:
I have no problem calling out specific Black women that are a problem

I have EVERY problem with generalizing ALL Black women as race traitors. That kind of generalizing doesn't come from a good place. It's either bitterness or undercover cacs doing the Cointel.

Daps
They're terminally online fakkits. OP bought his Coli account, so him only posting trash like this isn't surprising
Cupace20230701091540627-removebg-preview-2.png

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Apparently old cac was tryna stop the party and that was their response; throwing their asses on him and letting him molest them lol.

Such a pathetic, clown like feminine fakkit c00n bytch community we've become, all because we refuse to call out the very clear and obvious self-haters Black women are:francis:

djchose said he "made Black History"

You need to have a problem with him.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I have no problem calling out specific Black women that are a problem

I have EVERY problem with generalizing ALL Black women as race traitors. That kind of generalizing doesn't come from a good place. It's either bitterness or undercover cacs doing the Cointel.
I didn't say all Black women :yeshrug:

Y'all only care about specific language if the subject isn't Black men, other than that, we just gotta accept decades of "nikkas ain't shyt" "Black men are dead, gay or in jail" and act like it hasn't had any consequences.

And I didn't call them race traitors. They're self-haters which they get from ingesting non-stop cac theories that paint Black men as deficient and violent as a way to ignore all systems of racism created to combat our advancement and community in this country.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What the fukk is wrong with humanity?
Needs to get past race, war, economic, borders, sexuality issues or go extinct

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Y'all love that being black on hereā€¦until itā€™s time to actually be around some nikkas :mjpls: :jbhmm:

ā€œItā€™s more of aā€¦hmm, a nice thought than a lifestyleā€