What that strong Jaw line?....Come on in...this could be worse than the man unit

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Idris Elba is your crush. And you’ve made that clear. So. U not a normal girl. Ur measurements are strange. Cute though.
:huh:

I don’t have one crush, idris is fine tho. Various men do things for various reasons. Nas is just fine AF, hunchback and all. MBJ got all the body in the world and will always just be a handsome guy

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what works just as well. A thick neck. Which can be obtained by working out your upper body.

+ I use it every few 1 or 2 weeks...part of my boxing training routine
6Fj8Lol.png

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huh:

I don’t have one crush, idris is fine tho. Various men do things for various reasons. Nas is just fine AF, hunchback and all. MBJ got all the body in the world and will always just be a handsome guy
That’s what’s up. So in your fantasies you got more than one crush having their way with you? 2? 3? Be careful out there hun. Take it slow.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Handsome is low in the looks hierarchy? :patrice:
Handsome doesn’t mean you getting the panties wet or having women lust after you. Handsome is an objective measure - attractiveness, MBJ is handsome with a great body but doesn’t have anything about him that makes me want him, yet I’d be a fool to not say he’s a handsome man despite not personally being attracted to him. Nas is handsome too, but he’s got something that makes me :noah:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Apart of me feel like they're doing this more for guys, than girls. Do what you gotta do I guess, but if you still can't get her..:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: 315