What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Been wanting to get into options but not enthused because I don't fully understand them.. tried a week long call on ge since they hit bottom, contracts for 4 dollars a piece at 915 ish sold them for 16 a piece by 1130.. still don't know whats going on but I like it..

Reinvested in pcg call contracts.. week long.. try and recreate this quadruple

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How y'all feel about Macy's? They didn't pay their dividend, then covid sent the price way down, currently at $5.42

I just don't see them staying there, that shyt might rebound come November/December

A year ago they were at $20.00
Even if the shyt goes up to $15.00 it's still a win

:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got into this CLIS stock at .12 and now its at .24. Been good so far and they releasing a streaming app called Kartoon Channel or something like that next month. Should reach a dollar. Might sell some of my other positions and get some more. Was up 12% today so definitely needed this to recover from past losses.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
How y'all feel about Macy's? They didn't pay their dividend, then covid sent the price way down, currently at $5.42

I just don't see them staying there, that shyt might rebound come November/December

A year ago they were at $20.00
Even if the shyt goes up to $15.00 it's still a win

:jbhmm:
Hard to say what the future holds for them

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Got into this CLIS stock at .12 and now its at .24. Been good so far and they releasing a streaming app called Kartoon Channel or something like that next month. Should reach a dollar. Might sell some of my other positions and get some more. Was up 12% today so definitely needed this to recover from past losses.
Can’t find it on robin

Daps
Been wanting to get into options but not enthused because I don't fully understand them.. tried a week long call on ge since they hit bottom, contracts for 4 dollars a piece at 915 ish sold them for 16 a piece by 1130.. still don't know whats going on but I like it..

Reinvested in pcg call contracts.. week long.. try and recreate this quadruple
If you are buying call options, spend the extra money and buy them 3 or more months out, and close to the money. When buying puts, you do not want to keep them too long, as the market more times than not goes up.

Options are great, and how you can legitimately make a lot of money. I normally keep my call options for 2-5 days and puts 1 day.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
:francis: i sold my MRNA stock back when it was at 48 a share..now i see its up to 84 :why::snoop:
You not alone breh. I had shares of Moderna and Novavax, sold them last week before the rise. I sold all my stocks and said to myself Ill come back in a couple weeks only to watch the rise SMH

Patience is a virtue, and not getting scared off is too.

WE GON MAKE IT tho

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Kartoon Channel belongs to GNUS.
Genius Brands International Issues Shareholder Letter