What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Oil stock has to go back up eventually, right?

Any cons to putting some money in it and sitting?
Oil ,airlines ,certain cruise stocks, resorts stock , certain food and entertainment stocks are all gonna go back up eventually. Now that "eventually" might take 4 years but that's the game:yeshrug:. Just due your research on which companies have alot of cash to hold them through the turmoil and who was doing good before the crash and you'll be good.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Would it be good to buy Exxon mobil stock now? If the country is on pace to open up, would the stock go back up?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who's the lick for tomorrow brehs? :lupe:

I got like a rack I'm ready to flip :steviej:

Vix is in the high 20 so the volitility has slowed down.

So theres a lot of tech stocks you can jump in.

If you want to play it safe you can dump it into wallmart. Their earnings will come out on the 19th I believe so they should have record earnings.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would it be good to buy Exxon mobil stock now? If the country is on pace to open up, would the stock go back up?

Yeah the stock will probably go up when the country opens up. I think all oil stocks will. Now that doesn't mean that the stocks will jump to record highs or where it was (before the virus) when the country opens back up.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah the stock will probably go up when the country opens up. I think all oil stocks will. Now that doesn't mean that the stocks will jump to record highs or where it was (before the virus) when the country opens back up.
Got it, thanks. I see it has a 7.4 dividend yield. I was always bad at math, can you explain how to calculate how much money you would earn based on the dividend yield? Pretend you are speaking to a dumbass. :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Vix is in the high 20 so the volitility has slowed down.

So theres a lot of tech stocks you can jump in.

If you want to play it safe you can dump it into wallmart. Their earnings will come out on the 19th I believe so they should have record earnings.

me and the wife already got some walmart back when it dropped to the 50s