What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
get in on some of these cloud companies, the margins are so high and still tons of growth ahead for them in the next 5-10 years

i went on a tear re: 5g infrastructure and comms companies/etfs early last year, gonna buy into my same picks at these lower prices

bluechip/FAANG+MSFT is also a good place to be
Which cloud companies are you looking at

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Which cloud companies are you looking at
salesforce, coupa, splunk, okta (this one might not fall too much, but it might still be a bargain as all these companies realize how bad/out of date their authentication tools are and continue buying for the rest of the year)

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I spent about 4K over the last week...hadn’t seen it this cheap since 08’...back then I put in about 1k and made more than 20k...so I’m going in now...

I looked at the ones saw some big losses and invested in those..OXY,PUMP and PAA are all petroleum stocks that hit rock bottom...so I took a chance

got some bank ones like Barclays and Deutch Bank...and got some AIG...General Electric is dirt cheap now too

I own Apple, Facebook and google stocks already...to me it’s not worth buying if you can’t buy enough of them to see a major gain

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Still think airlines might drop more so I'm waiting on that.

I got in on Uber, Hotels and some Oil/Energy companies early though.

If they just recover to their levels around a month ago, that's a 5x return. If Uber continues to grow past that, that would be huge.

This is what will eventually happen to a lot of these stocks. You can look at their charts and see they simply followed the market down based on nothing changing. So when the market goes back up they will too.

Some of them are going to stay down there though and be forgotten. Finding out which one will be the fun.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Airlines will reopen eventually. But how do you know which one to buy? Delta, United or American
When travel restrictions get lifted those stocks will go back up. Our Airline industries aren't going anywhere. The cruise line industry is viewed as expendable however...as we were seeing before all this even started.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Wendy stock looking very good. Any y'all copped wendy and what do you think of it?