What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:camby: That ain’t a Coli breh. He has more money in positions that need to hit a certain price by a certain date than everybody’s income on this forum combined.
Take his calls with a grain of salt

I take everything with a grain of salt. But often, by the time the general public catches on to the shenanigans, these mufukkas done made their gains and moved on to something else.
Just something to bear in mind.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Bought Facebook and rite aid recently. Rite Aid has a new ceo and seems to want to shift their "culture" to a more online approach. Also they were on a losing streak for a while and the new ceo was able to switch that arouns in just a quarter. Also with corona popping rite aid has items flying off their shelves. Gonna hold it for a year or two to see what happens. Bought FB because their fundamentals are solid and I could see Zuckerberg eventually trying to emulate the success of tiktok or possibly trying to buy them out if needed.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
get in on some of these cloud companies, the margins are so high and still tons of growth ahead for them in the next 5-10 years

i went on a tear re: 5g infrastructure and comms companies/etfs early last year, gonna buy into my same picks at these lower prices

bluechip/FAANG+MSFT is also a good place to be

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't fukking with nothing but ETFs and index funds.

Especially thess S&P and Dow efts / index funds.

shyt is easy money. shyt will double or triple in price in 8 to 10 years and you getting in when the economy is so low. Almost the safest way to invest now with a guaranteed profit.

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Those stocks look good. How much did you drop in each?

Last edited: