What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What happened to Malfoy, cococure, that_dozen, and muerdame? Used to simp them on AIM or in PM :noah:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The one exposal I remember most on the IC was one of the Cam'Ron stans exposing a fat dude from Chicago, I believe. The OP started out with something like, "Ayo, first off..." and everything after followed that pattern. Nothing but :laff: and :wrist: smilies throughout with the purple/pink font for the words. Had me in stitches.

that was the Da Illest nikka exposing that fat fukk titan for being a librarian lol

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That Crazy Ron Artest one and Tracy McGrady's back were the shyt to me.
T-Max's back alias was wild because the 1st post, *goes out* was posted when his back actually got fukked up and the genius part was that it was registered a good 3 or 4 months before the season started.

When I joined TLR was roasting some cat for getting a ugly black planet jumpoff preggo and the nikka posted a picture with a purple galant and a gazebo in the Bmore projects or some shyt:dead:

Some cat had a story about sharing magazines with your boys on the train and a Hawthorne the smuggler alias came from that somehow:pachaha:

O YOU MAD BRA

Seymour cake
Daps
It's not Sports related, but that 24 Thread:fire: was straight PIFF:banderas:

...I could never become a member cuz of some email:hamster: struggle FUKKERY:martin:

Then @Brooklynzson @cook came thru and Snoop Dogg SOHH servers in the bushes:ooh:

Don't have a school email available to you brehs

Dont have a accessible work/professional email on stand by brehs

Put a yahoo account on your resume breh :mjlol:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
T-Max's back alias was wild because the 1st post, *goes out* was posted when his back actually got fukked up and the genius part was that it was registered a good 3 or 4 months before the season started.

When I joined TLR was roasting some cat for getting a ugly black planet jumpoff preggo and the nikka posted a picture with a purple galant and a gazebo in the Bmore projects or some shyt:dead:

Some cat had a story about sharing magazines with your boys on the train and a Hawthorne the smuggler alias came from that somehow:pachaha:
You remember the dude that walked outside his apartment and got hit in the face with a used condom thread? That joint had me dying

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!