colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
dark is on mobile...

which themes dont have the top button? i see them
nS14WqM.png

where? :sadbron: and dark works as mobile for me but I have to zoom in to get the proportions right vs it automatically fitting right on the other skins

cook

Banned
Daps
nS14WqM.png

where? :sadbron: and dark works as mobile for me but I have to zoom in to get the proportions right vs it automatically fitting right on the other skins

right on top of "terms and rules" bottom right...scroll up a little and you'll see it better

Change

All Star
Daps
what's the difference between fixed width and responsive for the desktop? I don't know what that means.

cook

Banned
Daps
How do you resize your browser

:dahell:

nevermind...responsive means the forum will resize itself based on your screen size. open the coli on a phone and you'll see it respond to the width of the phone. fixed width means it will always be as wide as you see when you're the computer

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
OG Coli Night

as far as suggestions:

- the gradients on the quote boxes look outdated. also, the quotes in the body of a message appear exactly like quotes in signatures. this causes a post, apperance wise to look messy and less orderly. in addition, sometimes when i'm reading the body of a message with quotes, i may continue on to reading a quote in a signature as there is not a clear break or contrast.

- there also isn't a very clear distinction from one post to another other than a small space. i feel like there should be a subtle gradient (possibly clearish) on top of the quote boxes and a more pronounced gradient separating posts. for example: there could be one that stretches from the left side all the way to the right (where it says when the post was made to "report" and the number of the post.

- perhaps also making the signature line a little thicker.

- imo, these suggestions could possibly help one immediately notice a post from another post and the body of a message from the signature, especially when quotes are being used.

* most importantly, thank you and the rest of the coli staff for providing us a wonderful site. like i've said before, this feedback is not criticism in any manner, but just possible suggestions to help (if at all deemed useful).

:cheers:

Peace