what skin is everyone using?

cook

Banned
Daps
Can you make the modern blue one like the fixed width one. It's too big and too zoomed in and I can't change it on my iPod like I can with the fixed width if you get what I'm saying.

i should have something for switching this on and off soon without seperate themes

cook

Banned
Daps
Coli responsive.
@bk
Im on safari how do i see the pics on the bottom of the page that people are talking about?
Also, are we no longer able to use GIFs for avatars?
yes can we get a pink one?

no gifs for avatars right now.

what do you mean pics on the bottom of the page?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
no gifs for avatars right now.

what do you mean pics on the bottom of the page?
some people are talking about being able to see all the pics in a thread at the bottom of the page. i recall seeing something similar on my work computer(I.E) but im not sure how to activate that feature.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Different skins have different features I noticed..the coli night doesn't let you see threads you replied to with the lil avi..and the original doesn't let you see threads people are viewing with the lil spectacles..I only use the nite..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My favorite hue is OG blue :wow:

All I'm waitin for is rep & the "currently active members viewing" at the bottom of the thread. Everything else is here :blessed:

cook

Banned
Daps
some people are talking about being able to see all the pics in a thread at the bottom of the page. i recall seeing something similar on my work computer(I.E) but im not sure how to activate that feature.

just click on a picture should do it