What show do you like that clearly isn't made for your demographic?

Dwog

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Gossip Girl, I watched a few episodes of that show once and was hook, Blair is bae :yeshrug:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Do genre shows really even count as not being for our demographic? Like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones? Or prestigious dramas like Mad Men or Breaking Bad or The Sopranos? To me that's sort of like saying Jurassic Park isn't made for our demographic or Scarface or Harry Potter. It's mainstream shyt meant for Whoever.

I thought this question was more for niche shows that slant towards a very specific demographic.

If so then I'll add Switched at Birth to the list. I don't know any men that watch itl

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Do genre shows really even count as not being for our demographic? Like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones? Or prestigious dramas like Mad Men or Breaking Bad or The Sopranos? To me that's sort of like saying Jurassic Park isn't made for our demographic or Scarface or Harry Potter. It's mainstream shyt meant for Whoever.

I thought this question was more for niche shows that slant towards a very specific demographic.

If so then I'll add Switched at Birth to the list. I don't know any men that watch itl

Yeah I don't count genre shows or something like the sopranos. Shyt the godfather is my favorite movie of all time so I'm going to be drawn to the sopranos.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Been watching since the inception:mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah other than the 1st and 3rd seasons I am finding this ain't for me either, what demo do you think it's aimed at :russ:
I feel like Season 3 was when it really started to cater to the female audience.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Season 3 is definitely aimed at the women audience.
Hell the new star wars movie(s) is "aimed" at woman didn't mean men couldn't enjoy it. Difference between something like that or s3 of AHS and say a show like "keeping up with the Kardashian"