What Researchers Discovered When They Sent 80,000 Fake Resumes to U.S. Jobs

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
They can claim you weren’t the best person for the job. But at least you got into the door in the first place. You have to get the interview in order to show what you’re capable of. Not every person and job interviewing you is racist, or white. Plenty of black people work in HR.

This isn’t to say every white person gets every job they apply and interview for.
I’ve never met a black person in HR in a position of authority that had to do with hiring and I’ve been working as a white collar professional for nearly 3 decades and been all over the country.

Y’all just be on the internet flat out lying. :mjlol:

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
what happen when u show up to the interview and they see that ur black?

In my case, they smile politely and continue with the interview process, give you a goodie bag with their company swag at the end, and send an email later saying thank you but they're in a hiring freeze at the moment.

They didn't even bother to switch their communal television over from Fox News during the tour.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
"After the Black Lives Matter protests in 2020, such discrimination was found to have disappeared among certain employers, but the researchers behind that study said the effect was most likely short-lived."

So going woke works.. hmm.:ohhh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Be sure to vote Trump, he’ll make sure there’s no government red tape anywhere so the racism can be out in the open how we like it.
walk-away-walking-away.gif

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Surprise, surprise :martin:

Now, do this same experiment with fake resumes of people over 50. These companies are dogshyt which is why I don't blame people for WFH, quiet quitting, etc. fukk 'em.