what race of females do you attract the most?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
ever since i was younger ive noticed that mexican females are the ones that usually jock on site. I live in san diego so since theres a shyt load of them here i think that explains it. How bout yall?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
brown to dark skinned black women, indian, latinas and then white women I attract the most
light skinned black women I'm solid with, but they usually go for darker skinned cats.
asian chicks are probably my worst, even though I'm half. I'm not particularly attracted to asian women, so it's no big deal.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I usually only attract light skinned black women. I've attracted a few dark African women, before, though. They were THICK. One was married, and kinda pretty...the others were :scusthov: in the face. I can never bag African American dark skinned chicks, tho. shyt hurts, cuz I want one. lol

Sadly, I also seem to attract dirty college white girls. You know, the "outcast" white girl that doesn't act "black"....but doesn't get along with regular white kids.

My current girl is black / middle eastern, tho. I consider her a light skinned black chick. :laugh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I attract pretty Latina women from lower class environments. If I wasn't in NC and was in some heavily Latin populated state like Cali, Texas, AZ...I would have multiple kids by now cuz LATIN p*ssy with no condom is :noah:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Koons will say white women because they are desperate for attention from bunnies, and they want to imagine that they are desirable to them. If in fact white women are attracted to you, that means that black women are even doubly as attracted. Basically the statement is self-reflexive of your own fantasies.