Daps
ilhan_220816082452.jpg
This is slander OP. :mjpls:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
How come Somalis tend to have huge foreheads?

:ohhh:

That's our signature look, we come in all sizes and shades but that forehead is our mark. Sometimes when I'm having hard time trying to tell if someone is Somali or not, I pay extra attention to that particular area.

Btw her name is Ilham Omar
She is a HUGE advocate of BLM

And get this, she ran against another Somali republican c00n and beat him.

Also OP there's two different kind of Somalis, cultured ones who will only marry someone from their immediate background or the Americanized ones who are no different than this degenerate young generation.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This is slander OP. :mjpls:

No it isn't, I asked a question I wanted a answer to and why I asked it. Technically you could've closed the thread after the pic but I know how a Doobie Doo thread inspires thought and intellectually stimulating Coli convo. :sas1:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She came thru despite all the slander during the primaries :ehh:
The Cedar homies came thru, had all the hooyos coming out for the vote :blessed:

OP you sounding ignorant and butthurt right now. East Africans usually don't marry out, including the "Americanized" ones.
She lives in Minnesota, I think it's easy to guess. :heh:
Except MN also has the biggest Somali population in the states so maybe take another guess.
Wait aren't you married to a cac:mjgrin:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
East Africans usually don't marry out, including the "Americanized" ones.

Stop it waryaa

They don't "marry" out but a lot of them are becoming baby mamas and have no clue about the culture, just because they got on hijaabs don't mean anything like it use to. The only thing Somali about them is their name and facial features

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it waryaa

They don't "marry" out but a lot of them are becoming baby mamas and have no clue about the culture, just because they got on hijaabs don't mean anything like it use to. The only thing Somali about them is their name and facial features
So you gon agree with me but tell me to stop it:heh:. The whole point is about her husband/marrying.
As for the other shyt, it comes with the territory of assimilating into a new culture. Look at Europe, Canada, and now the USA as you get more 1st, 2nd and even 3+ generation Somalis.
Hijab never meant shyt breh, you grow up and realize that but instead attribute it to the "times changing".
Even with all that the rates of marrying out is relatively and extremely rare. Sure we can all name a couple but that's b/c they're the exception.