What race is her Husband tho? Minnesota elects first Somali female legistlater

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
This is big :wow:my beautiful sista..proud of her.

raw

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somalis don't date out :mjlol:
You'd have an easier time finding a Gypsy President of a Eastern European country than finding an interracial Somali couple:mjlol:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
She lives in Minnesota, I think it's easy to guess. :heh:
You ever been here??? Somali majority stick to they own or like minded Black people, they got they own centers & communities... I dont know who told you something but your "easy" guess would be wrong damn near every time... Them women regularly dont fukk wit white dudes...
She fine than a mf, but do they claim black? :mjpls:
Most the ones I met do... They tell people all the time we're all brothers... The whole issue is Somalis are programmed by white media to think AA men are all lazy & violent... Somali lady I worked with hit me with "You actually work hard"... I get love from them on the regular...

All that: Im AA, Im Somali, Im Kenyan, etc is set up here to keep us divided when we dont gotta be.... On some he aint Black, he Somali, when he darker than you, smh... Every Somali I convo with claims Black, same With all Africans I know... Dont mean you cant claim your country at the same time...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You ever been here??? Somali majority stick to they own or like minded Black people, they got they own centers & communities... I dont know who told you something but your "easy" guess would be wrong damn near every time... Them women regularly dont fukk wit white dudes...

Most the ones I met do... They tell people all the time we're all brothers... The whole issue is Somalis are programmed by white media to think AA men are all lazy & violent... Somali lady I worked with hit me with "You actually work hard"... I get love from them on the regular...

All that: Im AA, Im Somali, Im Kenyan, etc is set up here to keep us divided when we dont gotta be.... On some he aint Black, he Somali, when he darker than you, smh... Every Somali I convo with claims Black, same With all Africans I know... Dont mean you cant claim your country at the same time...

They cool with me if they claim black :ehh:, I just know some africans immigrants don't even wanna fukk with American blacks like that

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They cool with me if they claim black :ehh:, I just know some africans immigrants don't even wanna fukk with American blacks like that
I feel you breh, but that brainwashing is real... Its the media mostly, they distance themselves cause how we get portrayed... They already decided not to fukk wit us before they get here... The ones that came up here see it so they know, the new ones are the targets... Try to get them on their side early... They turn them against us...

Example: Prejucide white dude at work started befriending breh raised in Africa, taking him to lunch, going on breaks, etc... white dude cant do that with us that been here, so he telling breh we might get him in trouble if he around us... One day white dude ate his lunch & didnt want the banana, tossed it to the African & said: "Here, you want this, thats what monkeys eat"... Breh didnt understand how that was disrespectful cause he doesnt know this culture, he thought dude was sharing his food... I wasnt there when it happened but he asked me about it because he respects me & I had to explain it to him...

He new here & wanna work hard, send money home, takes pictures in uniform to send to family, in school...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I feel you breh, but that brainwashing is real... Its the media mostly, they distance themselves cause how we get portrayed... They already decided not to fukk wit us before they get here... The ones that came up here see it so they know, the new ones are the targets... Try to get them on their side early... They turn them against us...

Example: Prejucide white dude at work started befriending breh raised in Africa, taking him to lunch, going on breaks, etc... white dude cant do that with us that been here, so he telling breh we might get him in trouble if he around us... One day white dude ate his lunch & didnt want the banana, tossed it to the African & said: "Here, you want this, thats what monkeys eat"... Breh didnt understand how that was disrespectful cause he doesnt know this culture, he thought dude was sharing his food... I wasnt there when it happened but he asked me about it because he respects me & I had to explain it to him...

He new here & wanna work hard, send money home, takes pictures in uniform to send to family, in school...

what kind of bullshyt :wtf:
good looking out for homeboy though, damn

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the significance then?

AND YES THAT's WHAT I'm THINKING about cuz you dumb muthafukkers ain't learn from Barry yet.

NEWS FLASH, just cuz we black don't mean you down for black people.

And East Africans c00n it up so much they should combine Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea into a new country called c00ntopia.

:dead: