What program are you on?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just looked it up. Who was CNS indeed. I'd fukking die.

:deadrose:

Nah B, it's really not that bad at all.

They are by far the fastest workouts in my rotation (I don't really do vanilla Wendler templates anymore).

I usually add 3 heavy singles and/or either FSL (3 sets) or Pyramid (1 set SSL, 1 set FSL) to the main lift and all 7-8 exercises are finished in under two hours, even for legs. Compare that to PHAT, nSuns, Arnold Split, Skwuat Everyday, etc.

nSuns 5/3/1 (the 6 day splits, unless ur a pwussy) is much more brutal. 9 sets (all 3 cycles) done in one session, then another barbell lift for 8 sets and then accessories, and I add some singles to that bih. :lolbron:

Imma prolly do another 10-12 week run even though I told myself never again. :banderas:

Son Goku

Daps
I’ve scaled back on deadlifts myself.

I like them. But I can also feel very injury at risk the heavier I go. I scale back to 3 plates.

It’s a decent weight and I have nothing to prove. :hubie:

Ego lifting is a one way ticket to bad posture and physical therapy.

I strongly advise everyone to listen to their body when they workout. Push yourself but know when that extra “rep” is too much / overtraining/ putting yourself at risk for injury.

-16 years in the game.

@Starski :scust:
Injuries happen but I don't let the fear of them limit me to warmup weights on lifts. :hubie:

And I have something to prove: that I'm stronker than @Serious, so Imma keep plugging away. :dame:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Starski :scust:
Injuries happen but I don't let the fear of them limit me to warmup weights on lifts. :hubie:

And I have something to prove: that I'm stronker than @Serious, so Imma keep plugging away. :dame:
Injuries don’t have to happen though :sas2:

I’m trying set cats up to win, and you’re misguiding people about the perils associated with over training.

I’m all for taking risks, but the key is knowing how your body feels in that moment.

The same people egging you on won’t be paying your pt bills. :sas2:

It’s a gang of people in gym that hurt their backs from lifting.

I’m injury free, but what do I know :troll:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Ironically enough I feel most injury prone pushing light weight fast asf :hubie:

If I’m doing a one rep max or I’m getting up there those minutes before I’m playing the tape out… make sure my set up is prestine… fully braced.

Vs when I’m more so warming up and don’t take that time to set up or brace properly. :manny:

Every time I’ve had a “damn that don’t feel right” was from the latter. Playing with sub 3 wheels on deadlift and forget to properly brace and/or don’t get low enough.

Results may vary

Son Goku

Daps
Injuries don’t have to happen though :sas2:

I’m trying set cats up to win, and you’re misguiding people about the perils associated with over training.

I’m all for taking risks, but the key is knowing how your body feels in that moment.

The same people egging you on won’t be paying your pt bills. :sas2:

It’s a gang of people in gym that hurt their backs from lifting.

I’m injury free, but what do I know :troll:

Nah, injuries happen when you push yourself physically. Could be tendinitis or an ankle sprain or a ruptured disc or torn pec. It's still an injury and unless it permanently disables you, it's not the end of the world. :yeshrug:

You're injury free, cool, so are the couch potatoes not doing shyt. :mjlol: I don't really consider that a flex or an accomplishment. :hubie:

I'm not misguiding anyone; the ones that want to be strong should know what they're getting themselves into. Those who don't wanna be strong won't listen to what I'm saying anyways because it's not conducive to their goals.
You're setting setting cats up to stay complacent being weak and not pushing themselves. I don't consider that a win.
SEz5omc_d.webp

The hell is really overtraining on this board like that when most of these folks ain't even in the gym regularly? :stopitslime:

Son Goku

Daps
Ironically enough I feel most injury prone pushing light weight fast asf :hubie:

If I’m doing a one rep max or I’m getting up there those minutes before I’m playing the tape out… make sure my set up is prestine… fully braced.

Vs when I’m more so warming up and don’t take that time to set up or brace properly. :manny:

Every time I’ve had a “damn that don’t feel right” was from the latter. Playing with sub 3 wheels on deadlift and forget to properly brace and/or don’t get low enough.

Results may vary
Good, good, my young abbrehntice.
full

Remember, Jedi Knight @Serious thinks everyone can 'win' when it's physically impossible due to the Law of Conservation of Mass (and Aesthetics). :sas1:

Your Dark Lord of dat dere Sith #POWDA @Son Goku realizes that not everyone can be saved or even aspires to be. :sas2:

Dudes outchea throttling back that work because they might snap their shyt up. Do they not invest their money because they might lose that too?
6iyz-Jsi-d
Sounds like folks being scary in the gym just to be scary. :skip:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Grayskull LP.

I'm thinking once I get everything I can from it I'm going to switch to Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine (a 4-day upper body, lower body split).

Good volume and great for hypertrophy

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah, injuries happen when you push yourself physically. Could be tendinitis or an ankle sprain or a ruptured disc or torn pec. It's still an injury and unless it permanently disables you, it's not the end of the world. :yeshrug:

You're injury free, cool, so are the couch potatoes not doing shyt. :mjlol: I don't really consider that a flex or an accomplishment. :hubie:

I'm not misguiding anyone; the ones that want to be strong should know what they're getting themselves into. Those who don't wanna be strong won't listen to what I'm saying anyways because it's not conducive to their goals.
You're setting setting cats up to stay complacent being weak and not pushing themselves. I don't consider that a win.
SEz5omc_d.webp

The hell is really overtraining on this board like that when most of these folks ain't even in the gym regularly? :stopitslime:
I never said don’t be strong, I said it’s important to know your limits and listen to your body.

I know my body enough to know when an extra rep or set isn’t worth it.

I’m just giving people the real, because injuries should be avoidable imo. Being in self induced pain isn’t a goal.

And there’s people who permanently hurt themselves. There’s never been a shortage of people at the gym who hurt their backs from doing deadlifts. Ask around :sas2:

Son Goku

Daps
I never said don’t be strong, I said it’s important to know your limits and listen to your body.

I know my body enough to know when an extra rep or set isn’t worth it.

I’m just giving people the real, because injuries should be avoidable imo. Being in self induced pain isn’t a goal.

And there’s people who permanently hurt themselves. There’s never been a shortage of people at the gym who hurt their backs from doing deadlifts. Ask around :sas2:

Nah, I won't ask around when folks at my gyms ain't pulling what I'm pulling. :unimpressed:

Asking about how weak people injured themselves lifting is like asking how fat people got fat; it's irrelevant and I wasn't around for it. :unimpressed:

Like I alluded to earlier, you and me have different schools of thought on this. I just got out the gym and saw mostly weak fukks moving hoe weights. :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah, I won't ask around when folks at my gyms ain't pulling what I'm pulling. :unimpressed:

Asking about how weak people injured themselves lifting is like asking how fat people got fat; it's irrelevant and I wasn't around for it. :unimpressed:

Like I alluded to earlier, you and me have different schools of thought on this. I just got out the gym and saw mostly weak fukks moving hoe weights. :yeshrug:
Breh you missing the point I'm saying.

I want people to max out, I'm just saying when you get to a certain point, move with discretion and don't ego lift in the moment.

I'm just saying when you get to my range, to be mindful about doing the next rep / set.

99% of the time when I'm in the gym, I lift significantly more than anyone else there. Most people aren't even close to my lifts.

Son Goku

Daps
Breh you missing the point I'm saying.

I want people to max out, I'm just saying when you get to a certain point, move with discretion and don't ego lift in the moment.

I'm just saying when you get to my range, to be mindful about doing the next rep / set.

99% of the time when I'm in the gym, I lift significantly more than anyone else there. Most people aren't even close to my lifts.
Breh, you're missing what I'm saying. :comeon:

I'm saying everyone should max out all the time, even if they're putting themselves at risk. You miss 100% of the PRs you don't attempt. :troll: You also miss 10 of the PRs you fail. :wow:

Basically, everyone in the gym should be in the Hero Course and always strive to be Plus Ultra.
All Might Grin

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Monday: Primary Squat/Secondary Bench + Leg Accessories
Tuesday: Primary Bench + Push Accessories
Thursday: Primary Deadlift/Tertiary Bench + Shoulder/Back Accessories
Saturday: Secondary Squat/Secondary Deadlift + Push/Pull Accessories

Sun/Wed/Fri = Off, active rest or massage depending on how I feel

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Upper(heavy)
Lower (heavy)
Back/ shoulders
Legs
Chest and arms
Cardio
Rest

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Is there a reason you're not resting after LB Power day? :upsetfavre:
I really should it’s suppose to be that way . The way my schedule works I can’t but you right . Imma switch it and make it my cardio day .

On my cardio day I don’t go super hard it’s cycling and walking for the most part .

Actually hold up I recently changed it I use to rest on that day .

It’s actually Wednesday heavy , Thursday heavy and I’m off Friday .

I just changed it so I’ll get back to program after my vacation .

It was a temp change so actually I was always resting till these last couple weeks .