WHAT PLUGIN ARE THEY USING TO MAKE THIS

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That doesn't look like a simple plug in.
The animations were very specific to the movements.
I haven't seen a plug-in in final cut for that either.
That's the type of animation you would do in Motion and bring it in to Final Cut.
@GoldenGlove might have come across something.
Most people I see using that animation did it in Adobe Premiere, but I'm sure it's something you can do with Final Cut / Motion, I just haven't had a project that needed it yet.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's not a plug-in and I'll tell you now it's pretty time consuming because you'll have to go frame by frame and draw that stuff in there.

They used something like After Effects or Fusion to get those tracer animation effects. To get the best results you'd need a Wacom tablet or something similar to draw the motion like that. There's plenty of videos on Youtube showing you how to do it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's not a plug-in and I'll tell you now it's pretty time consuming because you'll have to go frame by frame and draw that stuff in there.

They used something like After Effects or Fusion to get those tracer animation effects. To get the best results you'd need a Wacom tablet or something similar to draw the motion like that. There's plenty of videos on Youtube showing you how to do it.

:mjlol:

It's a app in the playstore. You haven't seen it?