What player in this NFL draft is the most likely to get a GM fired?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Not just a bad pick but has so much potential to be bad they’ll force a team even deeper into a rebuild.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I could really see almost all of the 1st Round QB's getting people fired.

Cause he's kind of a "weirdo" I don't think Caleb is going to be given the right time to fix Chicago.

Assuming Washington goes with Jayden over Maye, I feel like it won't be his play that gets the GM fired, but if he gets hurt like RG3 that probably derails the franchise again and gets the GM fired lol.

If the Patriots either draft Jayden or skip on one of the CAC's Boston is going to want to burn the city down. Everyone is getting fired in New England inside 5.

McCarthy getting first round run when he's likely going to end up looking like one of those QBs that was leading a juggernaut, but isn't quite the caliber to be a starter. He should be getting drafted like AJ McCarron, Colt McCoy, Matt Barkley to be a backup. Not your franchise.

Bo Nix - Auburn Bo Nix is closer to the real Bo Nix. Either version still throws picks. To me Bo as a first rounder definitely gets the GM fired. Bo as one of those Trent Green, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Brunell etc. kind of sits around for a few years and then sparks a run feels like the appropriate career path.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I could really see almost all of the 1st Round QB's getting people fired.

Cause he's kind of a "weirdo" I don't think Caleb is going to be given the right time to fix Chicago.

Assuming Washington goes with Jayden over Maye, I feel like it won't be his play that gets the GM fired, but if he gets hurt like RG3 that probably derails the franchise again and gets the GM fired lol.

If the Patriots either draft Jayden or skip on one of the CAC's Boston is going to want to burn the city down. Everyone is getting fired in New England inside 5.

McCarthy getting first round run when he's likely going to end up looking like one of those QBs that was leading a juggernaut, but isn't quite the caliber to be a starter. He should be getting drafted like AJ McCarron, Colt McCoy, Matt Barkley to be a backup. Not your franchise.

Bo Nix - Auburn Bo Nix is closer to the real Bo Nix. Either version still throws picks. To me Bo as a first rounder definitely gets the GM fired. Bo as one of those Trent Green, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Brunell etc. kind of sits around for a few years and then sparks a run feels like the appropriate career path.
Don't ever disrespect Mark Brunell like that breh. :dahell:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Dudes about to blackball himself out the league before ever playing a snap.
- No combine participation.
- No pro day participation.
- No follow up team meetings.
- Now this shyt.

It all might be littles issues.. but they add up to these motherfukkers.

OSU foolishness at its finest.
Drake maye
^^ Yup.